sixteen - spes [nsfw]

Start from the beginning

His thumb presses down on your clit and you want to moan. Levi kisses up your neck, right below your ear, and he whispers, "come on."

And just like that, the orgasm that you didn't realize was oncoming strikes you. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as your hips arch off the bed, debilitating bliss tearing you open. Levi continues to work his fingers inside of you, coaxing you through your climax, leaving you gasping and sputtering curses as you ride out your high.

When you finally come off your high, your hips drop to the mattress and you let your head fall back, breathing heavily. "Fuck," you pant. You haven't felt like that in ages. 

Levi leans back from you just so he can strip himself of his pants and his underwear, but he's back on you before you even get a chance to look at him. He kisses you, his fingers skimming your ribs, and you let yourself relax into Levi's lips, letting your arms hang loosely over Levi's shoulders.

You tip your head away to break the kiss so that you can murmur, "top drawer."

He gets what you mean immediately. Levi rolls off of you, reaching for your nightstand, and you listen as he rummages through and finds what he's looking for. There's a tear as Levi opens the condom, and within a second, he's back on top of you, and you can feel him, feel his cock against the inside of your thigh.

Levi kisses you again, kissing you like he can't get enough of you, and you've never felt more wanted in your life. It's like he can't stand to be away from you, can't stand to not have his hands on you at all times.

"What the hell," you whisper against Levi's mouth, "are you waiting for?"

You can feel him smile against your lips, which makes butterflies appear in your stomach. "Waiting for you to ask," he mutters.

God, you could melt into your bed. "And if I don't?" you tease.

Levi leans forwards slightly. You can feel the tip of him pushing at your entrance and it makes your toes curl. "You will," he murmurs, kissing the side of your neck. "You will."

He's right; you will. "Fine. Fuck me."

He huffs, almost like a laugh. Slowly, achingly slowly, Levi pushes into you.

You're glad he's going slowly, because fuck is he thick. Levi's slow to break you open, gently kissing your collarbone and neck as he fills you up, listening to you hiss through your teeth. Your nails are digging into his back, looking for anything that can ground you as you're torn open, pain mixing with pure bliss.

It hurts, you can't deny that. But Levi's patient, pushing himself until he's all the way in and just holding himself there, letting you adjust and get used to his size. He continues lazily kissing your neck and your cheek, listening to your breathing.

You squeeze your eyes shut, then reopen. "I'm good," you choke out. "Come on."

One of Levi's hands finds yours, and he laces your fingers together, pressing your hand into the mattress. Then, he moves. He pulls himself back, then pushes back in again, and you can hear Levi cursing under his breath as he moves.

You're not much better. This is like nothing you've ever felt before- nothing compares to this, to the way Levi handles you, to the feeling of him inside you, to the way your hands are squeezing each other's so tightly that you think either one of you are prone to breaking fingers. 

Then he starts moving a bit faster. Levi picks up his pace, groaning into your ear, and your legs feel like goddamn jelly as he hits that spot inside you that makes everything in you turn to mush. To make matters worse, he hits that spot again and again and again and he's fucking ruining you, tearing you to shreds-