sixteen - spes [nsfw]

ابدأ من البداية

You understand the need. The want, the yearning that you and Levi have finally come to terms with- and now that you've accepted it, that desperate desire is rising in full force. You need it too.

"You too," you breathe, grabbing the bottom of Levi's shirt, and he lets go for barely enough time to allow you to pull it over his head and toss it away before he's on you again, this time letting his hands skim over your breasts as he goes back to kissing your neck.

He's toned. He's so fucking toned it's ridiculous, layers of tightly packed muscles that you can feel underneath your fingertips- and it's all yours, it's all right in front of you. You grab onto Levi's shoulders as his lips gravitate back to yours once again, making you melt in his hands as he kisses you hard, one hand on your side and the other pressed at the side of your breast.

God, your heartbeat is so loud and strong that it's vibrating your entire body. You jerk your head back, just for a moment so that you can blurt out, "do it."

Levi pauses. For the first time since you told him to kiss you, he manages to hold himself back. "What?" he says stupidly, hands still on your sides.

"You said you needed to touch me," you murmur. "So touch me."

He stares at you for a moment, like he can't quite believe what you're saying, but you don't want to take a moment. You can't. You don't want to stop and think about this, so you take Levi's jaw in your hands and kiss him.

Just like that, he wakes up, and he listens. One of Levi's hands goes over your ass, and his other hand slips inside your bra, palming your breast. You stumble backwards and he follows until you're both falling onto your bed, with you on your back and Levi scrambling to get over top of you. Levi's crotch brushes against yours and you can feel him, feel how hard he is, and it makes butterflies appear in your stomach.

It's just heat, heat, heat as his bare skin presses against yours. Before you know it, your bra is off and gone and Levi's hands are all over you, his chest pressed against yours, lips on your skin like he can't get enough of it. He's sucked at your collarbone, hard enough to leave a mark, and you love it, you love the feeling. 

"Fuck," Levi mutters when you rock your hips up into his, grinding against his erection. "Fuck, you're too much."

Maybe he thinks it's too much, but to you, it's not enough. You need more, more contact, more friction, more heat, just more. You rock your hips up into his again and Levi's hand rises to your breast, squeezing. Your hands can't seem to figure out where they're supposed to be, because you keep mapping out his back, his shoulders, his hips, everything without staying in one place for too long. 

One of Levi's hands drops to your hips, going into your sweatpants. You don't even have time to process before Levi's pressing two fingers against your panties, and the gasp tears itself from your throat before you can stop yourself. 

You curse to yourself when Levi's fingers start to move, massaging you through your underwear. "Fuck," you whisper to yourself as Levi sucks on your collarbone. "Keep doing that, that's good, that's-"

You hiss through your teeth when Levi's fingers slip below the cloth, and then it's skin to skin. You can feel your slick coating Levi's fingers as he toys with your clit. He stops kissing you just so that he can lean back and use his free hand to help ease your pants and underwear down; you help him out, lifting your hips and kicking your legs to get the rest of your clothing off.

Once your pants are gone, Levi leans back over top of you, kissing you hard as he draws circles with his two fingers. "All good?" he murmurs against your mouth.

"Yeah," you say breathlessly, toes curling into the mattress when he presses down just the slightest bit harder. "Yeah, that's- oh, fuck."

Levi slips his fingers inside you and you bite the inside of your cheek to stop any other obscenities from leaving your mouth. God, you feel overwhelmed in the best way possible. This feeling is so good, so damn good- Levi knows exactly what he's doing, curling his fingers into you like this. Fuck, is he ever good at this- your thighs are trembling and your entire body feels like it's on fire.