sixteen - spes [nsfw]

Start from the beginning

He cuts himself off. You think you've lost the ability to speak.

Levi's still talking. "But what I hate the most is that I- I don't hate you. I don't understand why you're making me feel like this, why you have this hold on me, why you're so- so god damn irresistible."

Irresistible. That's what he'd called you in the closet at Hange's party.

Something in your chest tightens.

Enough of this.

You reach for Levi, your hand going to the back of his neck, and you pull him towards you. When your lips meet his, it's an instant flood of relief. It's an admission, an admission to yourself that yes, you do want this, and that's okay.

All these feelings that you've had, the feelings you don't understand, that you've grappled with for months- Levi's had them too. And it's okay. It's okay to not understand your feelings completely, it's okay to not know, because there's no one better for you to figure it out with than Levi- because he's thinking the same things too.

Levi kisses you hard, projecting all of his confusion and all of his denial onto you, and you match it with your own. All the skepticism, all of the hesitation- you take his and he takes yours.

Finally, you break away. "Shut up," you say, your head empty. "Shut up. Just- just kiss me."

You can see it, see the exact second that the uncertainty fades from Levi's face and he relaxes. Levi's hands rises, and he cups your jaw before he leans in again, kissing you. You're putty in his hands, melting into him as he kisses you harder.

All that emotion, all those feelings- you allow yourself to feel all of them. Instead of locking them away, letting them fill you with doubt, you throw them all out there. You allow yourself to feel dizzy, to feel overwhelmed, to feel all of the passion and frustration you have for Levi. You let it take you over, and finally letting everything go is so exhilarating that you nearly laugh as you kiss him.

He pulls back slightly, and you feel him huff hot air against your lips before he leans in again, smiling against your mouth. God, he's so intoxicating, like a drug that you can't get enough of. You pull on the front of his jacket, needing more, more, more-

Levi walks you backwards into your residence room, and you hear the distant slam of a door as he closes it behind him. You don't care, you don't care about any of it- the only thing you care about is Levi's lips and hands and his chest and-

"My- my room," you force out between kisses, gasping for breath. "My bedroom."

Levi lets go of you, and you nearly tumble over as you spin around to head for your bedroom, grabbing the door handle and tugging it open. Behind you, Levi's stripped himself of his jacket and is following you, almost in a rush.

You've been in your room for all of half a second before Levi's closing the door, then seizing your hip and pulling you in. You grab onto him, hands going to his face so that you can cup his jaw and kiss him hard. Levi's hands slip under your hoodie and his palms go flat against your skin; your spine erupts in goosebumps. Your hoodie's rising up.

Levi grabs the bottom of your hoodie and tugs. "Please," he mutters against your lips. "Please- I need to touch you."

I need to touch you.

You pull back from Levi, lips tingling, and you raise your arms above your head. He whips your sweater over your head, leaving you in just your bra and sweatpants. You don't even have time to be cold; Levi's hands and lips are back over your body, his mouth painting your collarbone and his hands mapping out every detail of your ribs and your back.