Experiment 11: The Metallic Strongman

Start from the beginning

The two arrive and dismount their bikes, attaching the drivers to their waists.

"You got anything fast enough for this one?" Tachibana asks his partner.

"Fastest one I have is the Raptor FossilCube," Makura replies. "I made it yesterday during work hours."

"Should do fine. Henshin!!" Tachibana transforms into his Germanium form.

Makura pulls out a green FossilCube, inserting it into his driver and pushing down on the left lever. "Henshin!!" A velociraptor skeleton runs around him, creating a green whirlwind while the skeleton disassembles. The bones attach to their respective places, and the Raptor Form is complete. "Velociraptor!! The Hasty Dinosaur Prince!!"

"You see the Zaku yet, Tachibana?"

"Over there, by the SMARTTown local bank!! She's removing the front window. Let's put an end to this."

"ElemenRod!!" Tachibana inserts the Zinc ElemenTube into the weapon, throwing it at the Zaku. The ElemenRod exponentially grows and, once it makes contact, flings the Zaku to the other side of the building. It returns to normal size as it returns to Tachibana's hand.

"I was hoping Zinc would do that." The Zaku walks out from the alleyway behind the bank, weakly holding onto the wall. "Who do I fight this time?"

"You fight Decomposition," the Zaku quickly answers. "Whatever I touch, I decompose-- or disassemble, in some cases."

"Why are you doing this?"

"To serve the Zakuma Nation, of course. I have no other reason, unlike the Zaku who died fighting you."

"And she will surpass the fallen," Ichido begins. "Unlike those who've fallen, she does not give in to some private ambition. She holds a clear, pure mind." His eyes glitch, from the usual purple into a purer blue, then back to purple. "Of course, I could be wrong. Let's hope not. Henshin." He transforms into his Shishi form. 

"I'll take him," Tachibana says. "You keep going with the Zaku." He pulls out the Zinc ElemenTube and quickly slides it in the former place of Germanium. He presses the red button. A giant, green seed slams down on top of him. From where the seed once was, Element stands in bright green armor as the Zinc form is complete. 

"AN 30: Zinc!! THE STRENGTH AND SIZE OF HERCULES!! He presses the blue button, summoning a large pair of throwing stars. "ElemenShuriken!!!" He throws the stars at his adversary, knocking him down as Tachibana dashes toward him. The shuriken returned to his hand as Ichido got back on his feet, the two of them clanging their weapons together.

"Are you aware of how dumb this makes us look?"

"What about it?"

"You have THROWING STARS against my GUN. They're hardly a match made in Heaven, Element."

"Good point." The two of them drop their weapons and continue to clash. "I didn't think you'd drop the gun."

"What a coincidence. I didn't think you'd drop the stars." The eyes of his helmet glitch from their usual purple into a somewhat blue. "Help me, Element."

"What?"

"I've been under the thumb of the Zakuma Nation for too long. They'll have control back in a short time, so I'll be quick." He hands Element the Helium ElemenTube back. "I've been under their control for two years. Up until this past week, I've made no progress in gaining back control. I need your help. Free me from them."

"I will."

The eyes of Jungle's suit flashback to their purple as he kicks his elemental adversary to the ground. "If you think that you can free Ichido Kikuchi, you are largely mistaken. I'll kill you before you ever get the chance." Just like that, Jungle disappears. With the help of Makura, Tachibana gets back up. 

"How's it going with the Zaku?"

"My attacks against her aren't strong enough," Makura replies.

"My attacks will be. Just tell me when and where."

"Got it." A blue streak swishes around them, eventually creating a whirlwind effect as Makura looks around. He points to his left. "Now!!" Tachibana holds his arm between the inside and outside of the wind, Decomposition slamming into his arm and falling to the ground. She quickly gets back up and runs towards  Tachibana. Makura intercedes as he pulls out a pair of claws and clashes with the Zaku. 

"Raptor Twin-Slashers!!"

Tachibana takes advantage of the moment and kicks Decomposition in her stomach, flinging her into a nearby building. "Let's finish this." Tachibana presses the green button, while Makura pulls up on the left lever. 

"Zinc Strike!!! Raptor Strike!!!" Makura throws the claws into Decomposition's arms, pinning her to the ground. Tachibana grows to the size of a building as the two of them dash toward their adversary. He stomps on Decomposition as Makura runs up to his shoulder. He hops into the air and spins as he begins to fall. Finally, he kicks the Zaku as she explodes. 

"Zinc...is not your element." 

Back at the office, Rage glares at Intelligence. 

"Who could have predicted that you would fail again?" He belches. "Oh wait. I could have, and you did. You're down to your last five attempts if I'm not mistaken. You'll use them up and eventually the boss will see through your clever exterior to the weakling that you are on the inside." Intelligence began to sweat. It had suddenly hit him that his life is at stake, that he inches closer and closer to death with each of his failures. 

In Calm's office, Ichido is sitting in front of her desk. 

"Don't think I don't know what happened out there," Calm begins. "The human inside of you is trying the gain back control."

"A minor anomaly," Ichido intercedes. "That is all that happened out there."

"Good. I'd hate to see what the boss does to you if he finds out that you've turned."

"You and me both."