Before you read this story...

Guys, Bros... Folks or whatever I'll call you. I think someone make a Fanart based from my own idea, I was shocked and don't know what to comment or to say about this Fanart, yes it was all about Rias Gremory, wearing a Broly shirt.

It gave me a fucking motivation to make more DxD crossover ONLY BROLY

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It gave me a fucking motivation to make more DxD crossover ONLY BROLY. Goku x waifus sucks ass as fuck. And yes it was pretty messed up, like Esdeath x Goku. Come on fam, that's a piece of shit and an unnecessary stress that we all encountered, look Broly is still a virgin so why not add him as a main character to the DxD story, why in the fuck not he should be the ONE who was supposed to be a main character. But here's the only thing before you read this latest fanfic, as I am going to take a break from updating my story called "Untold Legend" I'll ruin the part of the humors and some sexual shit in High School DxD plot itself into a serious one, and more violence, pretty focused on the redemption arc and the characters themselves with rational sense, the harem in this story will no longer be exists... Since I found it uncanny and cringe, and so on. So shall we start our fanfic? Well let's go!