Before you read this story...

Guys, Bros... Folks or whatever I'll call you. I think someone make a Fanart based from my own idea, I was shocked and don't know what to comment or to say about this Fanart, yes it was all about Rias Gremory, wearing a Broly shirt.

It gave me a fucking motivation to make more DxD crossover ONLY BROLY

It gave me a fucking motivation to make more DxD crossover ONLY BROLY. Goku x waifus sucks ass as fuck. And yes it was pretty messed up, like Esdeath x Goku. Come on fam, that's a piece of shit and an unnecessary stress that we all encountered, look Broly is still a virgin so why not add him as a main character to the DxD story, why in the fuck not he should be the ONE who was supposed to be a main character. But here's the only thing before you read this latest fanfic, as I am going to take a break from updating my story called "Untold Legend" I'll ruin the part of the humors and some sexual shit in High School DxD plot itself into a serious one, and more violence, pretty focused on the redemption arc and the characters themselves with rational sense, the harem in this story will no longer be exists... Since I found it uncanny and cringe, and so on. So shall we start our fanfic? Well let's go!