"And what did it feel like?" Flora asked 

"Well it felt like the opposite of her sun magic, while her sun magic felt warm and fuzzy her moon magic felt cool and bumpy? I don't know something like that." Musa sighed and pressed her fingers on the temple of her forehead. "So you're telling me along with Stella acting like a manic she happened to get different powers?" Aerilyn scratched her head nervously.

"Well um-yes?" Musa sighed and covered her eyes with her hand for a moment before removing it. "Well then we should find out what happened before all of this, my suggestion would be to go see Prince Sky since he was the person she went to meet up with." Tecna said, they all nodded in agreement and went to Red Fountain. 

"Sorry I have no idea what you are saying." Sky leaned against the wall crossing his arms. "Last night I worked out till nine then I collapsed, I didn't see Stella at all." Bloom handed him the note, he took it and his eyes trailed across the paper and looked at it in shock. "I never wrote this." Riven was walking by carrying a box and got in their conversation.

"Of course you didn't didn't you girls know that Sky can't write." He then began laughing. Aerilyn scoffed. "Wouldn't expect you to know considering you can't read." Riven's smile turned to a frown and walked away. "Did something trick her is Stella okay?" Sky began to ask. 

"That's what we're trying to find out." A dog appeared and began to harass Tecna, she recoiled in dislike. "Can you turn this animal off please?" Sky began to to call the dog it didn't listen to him till Brandon came and called in the dog to which it ran up to Brandon and sat down in command. Sky laughed. "Spent so much time with Brandon she stopped listening to me."  Aerilyn sighed and thanked them. "Our only bet now is to go to Magix."

They walked on the pavement for a while before stopping, Tecna pressed some buttons on her arm laptop she then opened her palms to show a holographic view of Magix and shook her head. "According to my database no such thing as the black lagoon here."

Aerilyn sighed in disappointment. Bloom turned to her and suggested that she use her Breath's Vibrations spell to find Black Lagoon, Aerilyn shook her head. "No can do, it only works if I know the location of the place so I can find it." Musa looked at her confused.

"But you managed to find Bloom with it, twice." Aerilyn nodded.

"That's because she was near by, I only had to search for a couple of minutes to find her the Black Lagoon could be anywhere in Magix, I don't think we have a few hours to spare looking for that place." Bloom shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh well time for plan B." Aerilyn looked at her in confusion.

"Plan...B?" Bloom nodded her head and smiled.

"Yep just watch." Bloom then proceeded to walk up to a random person and asked where Black Lagoon was, the person responded by shaking their head. She turned back at them and said for them to have a go. They went from person from person asking them if they knew anything about Black Lagoon but only had no's and shaking heads. They settled down on the side of the pavement in defeat. "Nothing." Flora said sadly.

"Honestly if they wanted to be a cool spot they should advertise more." Bloom responded.

"I knew something wasn't right about the date right Musa, you had a hunch too." Musa nodded to Aerilyn's statement. "Yeah it just doesn't feel right." Tecna sighed in defeat.

"Maybe we should go back and inform Miss Griselda." Tecna suggested. Bloom leaned back to look at her. "What your giving up already?"

"Listen Bloom this much perseverance is not always what's needed." 

"Well neither are your electronic gadgets." Bloom said defensibly. Aerilyn groaned in annoyance while Musa placed her head on her lap. "Hey guys this is not time to be fighting." Flora said strictly, they both apologised and a man walked up to them.