"Maybe there's something wrong and she doesn't want to tell us." Tecna suggested. Flora looked worriedly at Tecna. "But we're her friends." Bloom suggested that she go and look for Stella and Aerilyn decided to tag along. The ran up the stairs and into their dorm but upon arrival there were met with a shock. Their dorm was in complete mess with everything torn and thrown all over the place. "Oh god" Aerilyn stood their in total shock.

Bloom suggested that they look at the other rooms. Aerilyn opened her room door to see her room a total mess and looked at Bloom's and Flora's to see a similar occurrence happen. "It's like this place has been hit by a tornado." Bloom said, she turned around to look at Aerilyn who shrugged her shoulders.

"It wasn't me, I don't do tornadoes indoors." 

"Must of been Stella, she was the only one here when we left." Aerilyn clenched her fist and gritted her teeth in anger. "And to think she would mess up my room and make a ruckus this morning, what is with her." 

"I don't know." Aerilyn sighed and slouched down on the couch.

"She could be under a spell, I know she would never do this." 

"Oh but I would." They both snapped their head towards the sound of the voice, Stella was standing their with a menacing grin on her face. Aerilyn immediately stood up and glared at her. "What do you think your playing at Stella, why would you do this?!" Aerilyn shouted at her.

"Simple I want my ring." Aerilyn stood there in absolute disbelief, she then started laughing in pure anger and stopped. "You're serious?" She started to walk up to them.

"Of course I'm serious I want my ring." Aerilyn started to walk towards Stella.

"You destroyed our dorm because of a ring? You could've destroyed something special or sentimental to one of us because of a ring?!" Stella glared at her.

"Are you deaf or something, yes I did." Aerilyn bought her hand up and down on Stella's face, Stella walked back a few steps taken aback. "Even if it meant a lot to you all you had to do was ask." Stella then shot a blast at Aerilyn causing her to crash into the bookshelf in their common area.

Aerilyn groaned and clenched her head as she tried to get up, the energy of the attack didn't feel like sun magic or moon magic that Stella possessed. Stella then walked to Bloom and started to shout at her to tell her where her ring was. "I won't tell you anything you just hurt Aeri out of spite."

Stella then launched an attack at Bloom but she was able to dodge, Stella then called Bloom a thief before flying out of the window. Bloom rushed to Aerilyn's side and helped her up. "God I might as well be the weakest in our group for the amount of times I get hit." Bloom laughed and heaved her up. "Pretty sure it means your willing to go in harm's way to protect your friends." Aerilyn straighten herself up and nodded.

"Oh yeah that too."

Flora gasped in shock when she looked around the room, there was puddles of water where Flora's pots fell down. Musa scoffed while looking around. "She really did this place up just because of something that happened." Aerilyn nodded.

"Even her magic felt different." They all questioned her.

"When I was hit after I slapped Stella because I totally had a reason to, I felt her magic and it didn't feel like her sun magic or her moon magic it felt different." 

"How do you know what her moon magic feels like?" Tecna asked.

"Well a few weeks prior to the incident I wanted to feel what moon magic felt like cause I wasn't sure how many moon magic users there was in this school so I asked Stella." They all nodded while listening. "And so she gave me a feel of what moon magic felt like by conjuring up a spell and letting me feel it."