He unzipped it to find a note and a knife?

Taehyung read the note out loud:

"I told you to stay away, aren't you afraid, princess?" -Taehyung

Tae scrunched up the note and threw the knife on the ground in anger.

"Why can't she leave me alone? Why is she so obsessed with you?" -Jennie

"A few years back, we made eye contact in an award show. After that, she approached me and said she wanted to be friends. Of course she was lying because she ended up obsessing over me, I couldn't go anywhere without telling her. I haven't even dated her, we were just friends." -Taehyung

"This bitch is a fucking psychopath." -Jennie

"I know, I want her gone! Let's not tell Chae or Jimin, they don't need to worry." -Taehyung

Jennie just stayed silent.

She's afraid but Taehyung is more afraid because he doesn't want to loose her.

Jennie is special and different compared to his past lovers.

"Jen, let's just try and get her off our mind, your first day back won't get ruined just because of her." -Taehyung

"You're right, Tae, let's just go on a ride." -Jennie

"W-what, a ride?" -Taehyung

"What did you expect? I may be scared myself but it's fun!" -Jennie

"Who knew a baby face could trick me?" -Taehyung

"Who knew a toe face could date me?" -Jennie

"Jennie, I'll forget what you just said about my good looking face if we don't go on the rides." -Taehyung

"Please, Tae, that's the whole idea of an amusement park." -Jennie

Jennie pouted, hoping her adorable charms will work on Taehyung and of course it did.

They went on multiple rides and let's just say there was a lot of screaming involved too.

(A/N: I miss 2018 and Jennie's SOLO era and it's my fav BP solo

(A/N: I miss 2018 and Jennie's SOLO era and it's my fav BP solo.)

~

U N K N O W N

I miss everybody, I miss you Joy, Wendy, Yeri and Seulgi.

I wonder what you guys are doing right now.

I miss performing on stage, I miss seeing my fans, I miss my friends, I miss the taste of watermelon and I miss freedom too.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

~

(A/N: let's pretend I did not just give everything away.)

J E N N I E

Somehow we managed to stay in the park for the whole day.

I may have had an uneasy feeling the whole time but I guess I put this upon myself.

If she makes a move, I'm ready to make a bigger move.

I plan to stay steps ahead of her, with the helps of my fans.

My fans are like Sherlock Holmes and when I say that, I literally mean it.

I'm close to one of my millions of fans - I love to brag that - and her name is Lilah.

I'm pretty sure that's her English name but who cares.

I met her a few years back when I accidentally spilled wine on her on BLACKPINK's first anniversary, in a restaurant.

I promised to buy her a new shirt but she insisted that I don't.

I really liked that she was sweet and so we became friends.

If your wondering if she's using me, the answer is NO.

Lilah didn't know who I was back then because it was 2017.

Yes we were monster rookies, but we weren't as famous as we are now.

However, I used to be on TV a lot before debut.

Anyways, back to the point, she knew about me and Taehyung way before the announcement.

God knows how people find out but she's the perfect candidate to help me.

I mean I don't have any other options, than hiring a private detective but we all know what happens..

The detective gets paid to leak information, which then gets leaked to the media and rumours spread everywhere.

Oops, I forgot to mention the insane amount of hate and criticism that the victim gets.

A/N:
fuck my life