💝 Best Prologue: Top 3

If you jumped straight here, without reading previous chapter, and you're wondering what all these adjustment points are about...
well, you can find it there.

And here are our finalists! 💕💝

🥇AFTERMATH
by Hecares1

Ash: Ranking 1st according to both adjusted and nonadjusted total.

Hooked: 10/10
Setting description: 15/15
Character description: 10/10
Grammar: 15/15

Total: 50/50

Judge: Your Pawesome Host
Adjustment points: -2
New total: 48

I love your writing style. Emotions, the setting, physical descriptions, everything is beautifully written, momentarily engulfing us in the main character's world. Your prologue is just perfect!

🌸🌸🌸

🥇A Sliver Of Frost
by MoYun_ZJ

Ash: Ranking 1st according to nonadjusted total.

Hooked: 10/10
Setting description: 15/15
Character description: 10/10
Grammar: 15/15

Total: 50/50

Judge: hotandcoldsoup
Adjustment points: -5
New total: 45

I absolutely love it. Everything was so beautifully described, the comparisons used, the environment, the appearance of the character, everything just flowed so easily and seemed so natural. Great job, seriously.

inspiredwriter3456
If I came across it while wandering Wattpad and read the prologue out of curiosity, I would absolutely continue reading.

There wasn't exactly any kind of scenery/setting, but the description that did describe the surrounding was incredibly vivid and had great imagery! Overall, fantastic!

🌸🌸🌸

🥇Numbered Lives
by ASourLemon

Ash: I've decided to post it since it was already judged before you deleted your book. Plus, it ranked 1st according to nonadjusted total. Let me know if you want the certificate. Maybe you could still use it on the other instance your book is uploaded.