" What ? " She whispered voice barely above a whisper .

" We shouldn't have done that . Andrea I'm sorry . I shouldn't have had sex with you .
I should have at least asked Hana before it . What would she think about me ? I let her down "
I was mumbling in my own world that I didn't notice Andrea walking out of my room .

" Wait Andrea ! " I ran after .

" Andrea please " I held her wrist .

" What's happening ? " Hoseok asked .

We were in the living room where all the others were gathered .

" Hey is everything alright between you two ? " Hana softly asked us .

I turned towards her , and the moment I gazed at her brown orbs , the guilt in the pit of my stomach increased .

" Leave my wrist " Andrea said through gritted teeth .

And the dangerous look in her eyes made me do it , without wanting .

" I'm so- " .

" Shut the fuck up Jin " She stepped closer .

" Please don't leave Andrea , please , it hurts " A tear slipped from my eyes .

" It hurts me too " She sarcastically laughed out loud .

" I'm not a toy , you can play with when you are happy , lonely or horny . And throw out once you are done " .

" Andrea why are you putting up this drama ? And what's with that attitude of yours ? " Jimin barked at the blue eyed woman, his glance was burning with rage, eyes bloodshot, I have never seen that look on him before.

" I don't have any attitude , it's my standards , and you guys are slipping out of it " She matched his burning hatred.

" If you want me, earn me " Andrea's voice was loud yet very quiet at the same time, like she was taming her uproar, which terrified me. Because you can tell how dangerous a person is by the way they hold their anger inside themselves, silently.

" Until then we are done "
She said and slammed the door shut .

And we were left there staring mindlessly at the now closed door , thinking about what just happened , and what it meant for us .

________________

3rd Person POV.

She walked on the streets , alone , just on her own , in her own world . The honking of the car , screeching noise of tires , the yells , everything became a distant sound to her .

The weird looks the strangers threw at her didn't bother her . Her mind was too foggy to notice it .

She recalled his words , the look of guilt and regret decorating his face , the sadness laced in his voice , the dull colour in his eyes , everything hurted her more every passing second .

She wasn't the one to simp over someone . Wasn't the one who would cry over a breakup , wasn't the one who would change herself for someone else , wasn't the one who would give a fuck about what others thought of her .

She wasn't like that .

But what happened to that Andrea Cullen?
Why she is sad about that ?
She couldn't decipher that . Is it just because they are her soulmate ?

She can forgive them but forgetting is a harder fight .

What happens now? Is it all over?

Hola !
How's your week going??

Mine has been great so far, I'm stuck at home studying day and night for my upcoming exams. That's why the chapter is kinda short, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging as we are at a very critical stage of the book.

By the way, what's your favourite subject?
📚

And thanks a lot everyone for the votes and reads, the comments and everything.
I'm so grateful to all of you.
❤️

Do we have Teen Wolf fans here?
I just finished watching the last season. It's a total blast, especially the season with void stiles.
My favourite characters are Isaac, Theo and Lydia, I love how they portrayed her character development throughout the series.

Who's your fav ? 🐺

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •