Chapter 6

It's a fine afternoon, on the store that only the clank of utensils can be heard as they eat in silence. However their peaceful time was interrupted by a short blonde.

"What the hell?! I'll never forgive this." He yelled.

The tall middle blocker beside him start questioning her existence when people on the store turned their heads in their table.

"There's no flag! I got the kiddie meal because I was excited for the flag!" He dramatically turned his head to the irritated middle blocker's direction, pouting. 

The staff that served their food apologized. The tall blonde in front of the short lad grabs a flag from who-knows-where then put it on top of the pouting blonde's meal causing him to beam at his friend.

"You're the best Ken-chin!" He said with sparkling eyes before devouring his food.

The green-haired boy beside the tall blonde, named Draken, sweatdrop at the scene before he eventually started to eat, the person next to him followed.

The tall girl, Y/N, tried so hard to keep herself from strangling the short lad, Mikey, beside her.

She can't even count the number of times she was humiliated when she met the short lad.

It started a while ago when they bumped into the other two blonde.

"Tsukki, do you wanna go to the cafe? They have a special version of strawberry cake that's only available today." Her friend, Yamaguchi, asked her as soon as she opened the door of their house.

It's Saturday morning, the tall girl planned to laze around all day, watching dinosaur movies or maybe reading books or theories about dinosaurs.

But her plan was scattered when the green-haired male pressed the bell button on their house.

The girl paused for a while, thinking what she should choose; strawberry cake or dinosaurs.

"Fine, wait here." She decided to go after comparing the probabilities of the two. Her, reading about dinosaurs has a high probability than her eating the new strawberry shortcake since it's only available for a day. She can definately read about dinosaurs tommorow.

After changing her clothes to a black jogger pants and a loose white t-shirt, they started to walk through the bustling streets.

Y/N is not really the one who looks forward into something, whether it is weekdays or weekends, it's just the same for her. Her favorites, strawberry shortcake and dinosaurs, of course, are exception. But after meeting the short lad, she found herself looking forward to weekends. The only days that Mikey won't bug her. Her day-off after dealing with his shenanigans. Her day of peace with only music and books. In short, perfect.

However, it seems like her weekend will not be as peaceful as she expected when she heard a very familiar voice that she didn't want to hear.

"If it isn't Tsukki-chin and Yamaguchy!" Mikey ran into their direction while smiling, his onii-chan— erm, friend, Draken, following him.

"Hi, Mikey-san and Draken-san. Where are you guys going?" Yamaguchi greeted them with a smile while Y/N just cussed under her breath, mumbling about how unlucky she was.