Chapter 2

Only the bouncing ball on the floor was heard after the loud noise that echoed through the gym. All of their eyes was on the short blonde's direction, widened.

The silence was broken by a certain tall middle blocker. Of course, after seeing a familiar figure she won't let this pass without her remarks.

"Oh my, gomen. I didn't know there's a kid in our gym. Does it hurt? Will you cry? Or maybe you'll go and tell your mom?" She blurted while snickering. The short lad turned his heel to face the players, his hand on the back of his head where he was hit by the ball.

"Who?" His cold voice and piercing glare send shivers through the players spine, except (Y/N) who's the one to blame.

"I think I spiked the ball with much force than usual and accidentally hit a kid. Aww, if only you're shorter, you could've dodged that since it will only pass above your head." Tsukishima said, acting like she's thinking.

"Tsukishima you idiot, I hope you rest in peace." Her teammates thought when the short blonde glared at her.

"Just apologize, will you?" The tall blonde said which Takemichi silently agreed since he doesn't want her to be hurt.

"Ara, I apologized already. Didn't you hear? I'm so sorry~"

The short lad named Mikey started to walk towards her direction.

"M-mikey-kun, let's just let it slide for once, okay?" Takemichi tried to stop him by pulling him by his arm but he's much stronger, resulting Takemichi being dragged.

"You, what's your name?" Mikey glanced up, looking at her playful eyes.

"Why would I tell you?" She smirked while looking down at him.

"I'm Sano Manjiro." He ignored her remark then spoke again.

"Tsukki!" Her green haired friend suddenly blurted, out of nervousness thinking that the blonde will hurt her. (Y/N) slightly glared at his figure that's walking towards them.

"T-tsukishima (Y/N). That's her name." He stuttered under his gaze. Suddenly, the blonde's demeanour changed into cheery one as he smiled.

"I see. I'll forgive you, Tsukki-chin. From now on, you're my friend, okay?" He innocently smiled at her, enjoying the sight of the scowl on her face.

"Well then, see you tommorow Tsukki-chin!" He waved before he left the gym, his two friends following behind him.

"T-tsukki, are you okay?" Her friend nervously ask her since she just stood there, trying to process what the short lad just said, with an irritated look on her face.

"Tsk, as if i'll agree." She whispered to herself, ignoring her friend's question before walking away to change her clothes since the practice was already over.

"Tsukki, I'm sorry. I'm just worried that he'll hurt you so I blurted out your name." Yamaguchi apologized to his friend as they walk side by side on their way home.

"Shut up Yamaguchi. Don't think about it anymore." The greenette sigh in relief, knowing that she's not angry. They bid their goodbyes before they separated their ways. (Y/N) sighed before putting her headphones on, she knew that she can't be angry at her only friend. Her irritation was directed to the blonde not the greenette.

"Yoo, Tsukki-chin and green hair!" The familiar short blonde shouted at the girl who had her headphones on her neck with Yamaguchi on her side, walking towards the school gate.

"Great way to start a morning." She muttered sarcastically while Yamaguchi just sweatdrop.

(Y/N) put on her headset before pretending that she didn't hear the short blonde as she walk towards them, not looking at three blondes infront of the gate.

Yamaguchi send them a small wave while (Y/N) was about to ignore them if the tall blonde didn't stand in her way.

"Mikey's greeting you." He glared at her while Takemichi just sweatdrop at the corner with Yamaguchi.

"Tsukki-chin, this is Ryuji Ken," Mikey stand between them as he point towards the tall male. "And that's Hanagaki Takemichy." He then pointed at the blonde besides Yamaguchi.

"Green hair, what's your name?" Mikey asked which the greenetter replied, "Yamaguchi Tadashi."

The girl just stared at the short blonde before turning to the side to walk away but Mikey suddenly clings into her waist.

"Tsukki-chin, say hello to them!" He said slightly pouting.

"Get off me, shortie." (Y/N) tried her best to pry him off but his grip was tight. She sighed.

"It's not so nice meeting you, half baldy and piss hair." She monotonously replied.

"Huh?!" Draken was about to make a biggest mistake in his life if Mikey, who now set the poor tall girl free, didn't stop him.

"Nice to meet you, Tsukki-san and Yamaguchi-san." Yamaguchi then said it back. Takemichi flinched when the girl glared at him, headphones now hanging on her neck.

"Don't call me that," She then glared at Mikey. "Also you, shortie." She said with a threatening voice.

"Oh sorry, Tsukki-chin." Mikey smiled at her innocently causing her to click her tongue.

"If Mikey said your name is Tsukki, then you're Tsukki." Draken glared at the girl.

"I didn't know a half egg can talk." She remarks as they had a glaring contest at each other. The blonde and greenette sweatdrop at the scene in front of them.

"Tsk, stop wasting my time. Yamaguchi, let's go." The greenette bid them a goodbye before following his friend, walking inside the school.

The three blondes stood there for a while before going inside to their respective classes too. Draken and Mikey went inside the class 1-3 while Takemichi went inside the class 1-1.

The day of the tall middle blocker passed by peacefully without seeing the three idiot blondes.

But her peaceful time ended when the teacher called for her in the office when the class was dismissed.