삼 ; 3 > Groupmates.

Start from the beginning

 "Are you just gonna stare or get off of me and help me get up?" the small looking guy snapped at him, and once he came back to reality, he realized their posture. he was indeed on top of him! he quickly stand up and help the boy that he had fell on and apologized.

"Sorry! i was panicking because im just new here and didn't know where's the English class and tried to find my friend to ask him where was the classroom but ended up bumping into you. im really sorry." jisoo said while he reached his hand out to help him and bowed for the second time. the small guy chuckled and he wouldn't even lie, it was freaking cute

"It's ok, and I'll just show you where's the classroom since i also have english. what's your name by the way?" The guy asked while dusting off his pants. 

"my name is jisoo. hong jisoo, im actually from LA and just transferred here last week. so im still kinda new to this place. what about you?"

 Jisoo explained and the guys smiled to wich jisoo's heart explode. this fucking guy is too cute. jisoo thought.

"Oh my name is jihoon. lee jihoon."

________________

"So we're here, kinda late by one minute but don't worry, the English teacher usually arrives late." jihoon explained and jisoo just looked at him, so amused by the latters looks. is this what love at first sight means? jisoo said at his mind while he said something again. what the fuck hong jisoo, calm your ass down, he might be straight or something. and now he snapped his thoughts and seated beside not so far away from jihoon, just two chairs away from him since that's the only seat available.

the teacher arrived and started the lesson and after a whole ass hour that felt like a whole year, the bell ringed ans that means lunch, jisoo's favourite time when he's at school.

"Jisoo!" he heard someone call out his name and looked at Jun who's waving at him. 

"Jun! you're here, so am i meeting your friends?" jisoo asked, kinda nervous that jun's circle of friends might judge him. 

"yeah, all of them are there, well except for you an- jihoon! my man!" Jun said as jihoon came out with a disgusted look at his face by seeing jun at the door. 

"What are you and your noisy ass doing here?" jihoon said rolling his eyes.

 "duh, im here to pick jisoo and you, and my ass isn't noisy." jun said while jihoon rolled his eyes again and said, 

"it does when there's a dic-" jihoon was cut off by jisoo who clearly knows what was he about to say. 

"and that kind of topic will end right now." jisoo said while putting a sarcastic smile at his face. "Anyways, you two know each other?" jun asked. 

"Yeah, we bumped into each other when he was tryna find the English class, and since we had the same subject I decided to show and company him." jihoon explained and jisoo blushed by recalling the memory of him and jihoon bumping.

 "Oh ok, glad you met him already, now let's go to the cafeteria so you'll meet the others." Jun said to jisoo who just nodded and followed the both boys Infront of him.

they've arrived at the cafeteria and was welcomed with alot of students. then someone waved at us and im guessing seokmin was beside that man who was waving at us. we went onto their table and this hamster looking guy started greeting us. 

"Ayeee hooniee and junniee and...guy that i don't know!" the guy said as he was smiling at us. and then that guy went to jihoon and hugged him at the back, jisoo wouldn't lie, it made him tinsy winsy jealous.