삼 ; 3 > Groupmates.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Stay with me ; blackpink

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:00

◁ II ▷

__________________

"Hong jisoo and lee seokmin."

Once that sentence came out of Mr.seo's mouth, the two stared at each other with a wide smile attached to their faces.

"Looks like I'll be your partner hyung." seokmin smirked while jisoo frowned and hit the youngers shoulder lightly and said,

"Yah, I'll still be incharge here since im the oldest." jisoo said and now they took turns, jisoo is now the one who's smirking and seokmin's who's frowning. 

"Uhm, ok whatever you say." they both laughed while the bell ringed meaning it's time for their second period.

"What's your next subject?" jisoo asked the younger. 

"It's math, ugh i hate math." seokmin groaned and jisoo just chuckled by the youngers behaviour. "i have english. i think I'll be great in this subject since im really good at speaking it." jisoo said proudly.

"Seokmin! wait!" they heard someone shouted before they even get a chance to go outside the door. seokmin immediately knew who that person was by their voice. 

"Yes, eunwoo?" seokmin asked. 

"Can you eat with me and the boys later? I'll treat you anything promise." Eunwoo asked even though he already knew that the other will said no, but it won't hurt if he'll ask again, right?

 "Sorry eunwoo, but I don't think i can. Jun hyung and the boys are expecting me to eat with them. I promise I'll go with you guys next time!" seokmin nicely rejected as he pulled out his pinky to keep his promise. jisoo was just standing there and watching the two since there's nothing he can do about it, and Eunwoo hesitated to do a pinky promise with seokmin but he ended up just accepting it. 

'you're lucky, i love you'. Eunwoo thought to himself and walked away with a disappointed look, what can he do anyways? he doesn't want to force seokmin to eat with them.

and with that, jisoo and seokmin seperated ways to go to their classes. But then it hit jisoo. he doesn't know where his english class is! he forgot to ask seokmin and started panicking because he only has 2 minutes. 

seriously he's already far away! jisoo you fool!  jisoo thought to himself as he was panicking, he started bumping to some people trying to find seokmin. but then he bumped into someone too hard that both of them fell into each other. Jisoo was on top of someone he doesn't know, but once he opened his eyes, he saw a freaking cute guy that looks like a 7th grader because of his height. jisoo's heart started beating fast as the latter spoked up.