★ Would you rather? ★

Would you rather date your ex or your husband?

Would you rather hangout with cousins or with friends ?

Would you rather choose Instagram or Netflix ?

Would you rather prefer projects along with homework or just give an exam ?

Would you rather choose Party outfits or comfy casuals?

Would you rather sleep talk or sleep walk in front of your crush ?

Would you rather Binge eating or binge watching ?

Would you rather not block your relatives on social media or spend a week with them ?

Would you rather choose Night in or night out ?

Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains ?

Would you rather make yourself disappear from this earth or everyone else?

Would you rather make  one of your fictional crushes fall in love with you or get hated by all of them?

Would you rather over think all night or sleep for 15 hours in a day?

Would you rather kill that person who messes up your life or wait for karma to show its power?

Would you rather change the way every book you read ending with your super power or able to converse with the fictional characters in every book you read?

Wyr question credits to mahi1678 and Sakshidevi712

Hope you all had a chill pill  while trying to make choices!

Tag your friends and let them have a kit kat break from stressful life.

Incase you guys have any suggestions let us know, we're eager to hear from you 😁❤

Till the next update, Adios from Teen Fix.