"Yes, lets. According to the treaty my visit starts with a tour of Berk, the armory, the feast in the great hall, the killing arena, you do still kill dragons here, hmm?". "Your father never found the tour necessary" Stoick said, Dagur's face fell blank and cold. "As you can see, I'm not my father. Am I?!" you watched as your father began to reach for his sword. You placed your hand over his, he looked down at you, to which you gave him a small shake of your head. "Not in front of the armada" Gobber whispered.

Finally noticing you, Dagur did a full 180, his once taunting stare switching to an excited grin, "Y/N, my love!", 'Thor help me' you grimaced internally as he wrapped his arms around you lifting you into the air.

"D-dagur. Can't- Breathe" you struggled as he crushed your lungs. He apologized, setting you down. Your face reddened as Dagur continued to stare down at you in silence for a moment too long, before suddenly turning to yell at one of the Berserkers on his ship. "Gifts! Now!" you flinched at the close proximity, before using Dagur's distraction to wave at Hiccup to leave.

Turning back to Dagur your eyes widened at the number of 'gifts' there were: swords, shields, dresses, etc. His smile dropped, "Do you not like them?" his eyes growing their iconic insane spark. You shook your head franticly, "No, it just- a bit much" he raised his brow in thought before abandoning it in favor of wrapping his arms around you once more, pulling you into his chest. "You have no idea how much I missed you. It felt like an eternity." You bit the inside of your cheek deciding it best not to say anything (because let's be honest, it'd probably be stupid). "I got your letter" you flushed as Dagur's smile grew love struck and deranged, "I could hardly believe you wrote to me, then next thing I know you miss me". Your once pink and uncomfortable warm face was now burning and red. "What are you talking about!?". He laughed, "You know" he laughed, as though he thought you intended for him to read your scribbled out mistake, "Also, you should be more carful about your ink, spilled a lot " he said ending his laughter abruptly.

A cough from your father left you mortified as you realized he and Gobber had heard the whole thing. "Ah, yes. The tour, we will also need to discuss the details of our betrothal" Dagur said, content to wrapping his arm around your waist. "Details?" Stoick asked. "My father agreed to the arrangement that the treaty would continue to be signed until me and Y/N's marriage, when the two tribes would merge". Stoick could tell where Dagur was going, as in the past Dagur had made many attempts to take you back to Berserk. "The agreement was that you were to be married when Y/N turned 17, Dagur. No sooner" silence filled the air as the two glared at each other, hostility obvious.

You squeezed Dagur's shoulder and looked to your dad, "Let's go on with the tour then" you plastered a smile. With a sigh Stoick began to lead you and Dagur through the village. 'I hope Hiccup was able to warn the others in time' you thought to yourself.

'What the?' In the distance you could see what looked to be Barf and Belch's footprints. "Ahem" you cleared your throat to catch your father's attention. "This way is in need of repairs, let's go around". To your dismay you had to change course a number of times to avoid any traces of dragons.

You had no idea how you had gotten to this point. In one moment Dagur was about to kill a tied down Barf and Belch, and in the next you were under a "dragon attack".

A number of dragons flooded the arena, one of which was Toothless, earning an excited and blood lustful reaction from Dagur. Drawing attention away from Toothless before Dagur tried anything, you feigned fear as Stormfly "Cornered" you. "Y/N!" Dagur cried, nocking you away from Stormfly's blast, which was originally still a few feet off. Unfortunately, a circling Silvertongue did NOT like how close Dagur was to you.

You looked up at his loud indignant roar, Dagur clutched his sword ready to defend you. 'Thor! This is getting out of hand, 'he needs to leave before anyone gets hurt'. Quickly grabbing the sword out of Dagur's hand you pushed him behind you, towards the gate, "Go Dagur!".

"I'm not leaving you, my love". "Go. It's my village, and mine to protect. Now GO" you said sternly. His face bloomed with pink as the corner of his lips curled and let out a shaky squeak, and he grew more visually deranged, 'well that did something' you blushed. With a slight nod he retreated to the exit before calling back to you, "Y/N my love, I'll be back for you" you didn't know whether that was a good or a bad thing for you. Silvertongue seemed to decide for you as he proceeded to force him out with a ring of fire. He roared one last time in rage before huffing out smoke through his nose. "I take it you don't like Dagur?" he snorted returning to his pen to likely sleep and pout.

"Can you blame him, look at this mess" Astrid said, soothing Stormfly. "Do you think he'll really come back?" Fishlegs asked. You and Hiccup shared a look, "Knowing him... most definitely," said Hiccup.

Hi guys, sorry if this chapter seems a little short. Id like to apologize for my bad description of Dagur's face: Just think a combination of these two emojis

😳+🥴

As we've seen with Mala, Dagur likes 'em strong and assertive

Thank you for reading this chapter!