"Take a shot, then turn up on his shit, give me that D'USSÉ dick. '42, pour Azul, make me do some crazy shit. ," rapped Xahkeia.

"Fucked him good, now he shakin', call that nigga crazy legs. ," added Sienna.

"Mixin' blue with the green hundreds, that shit look like crazy bread. ," Serenity stuck her tongue out.

That ain't my man, but that's my man, though, so watch your hands, ho
He tryna holler when you ain't looking, just stop shakin' his hand, bro
Told that nigga give me the money, don't know what you playin' for

"Eat my coochie, let's make a moviе, nigga
I'm talkin' ASMR, let me hear you chew it, nigga. The only L I hold got that V right there next to it. My pussy tight, but I might let him add some stretch to it! ," some women shouted, but Sincere drunkenly held Messiah's face singing the lyrics to him.

Messiah grabbed her by her neck pulling her in for a nasty kiss. The liquor, the music, and the way her husband was looking only mad the atmosphere hotter.

"How much longer we gone be here? ," asked Sincere.

"I'm ready whenever you ready. ," Messiah placed a wet kiss on her neck.

"Man Noonie so damn drunk look. ," nodded June.

"Remember when she got mad drunk and argued with Messiah in the parking lot. That was crazy. ," laughed Serenity.

"She walked in the section and embarrassed that man he came down them stairs so quick talking bout everybody let go. ," said Izzy causing everyone around them to laugh.

"Messiah gone say you said we just friends when I say she almost knocked his head off. He ducked like he was in the matrix. ," spoke Sienna.

"Y'all don't bring that up no more that was embarrassing I was clearly drunk and in my feelings. ," Sincere grabbed his hand that was tracing soft circles on her side.

"Oh Noon this yo song hol up. ," said Sienna watching her sister getting ready to turn up.

I got a drop on an opp thot, hate hoes who messy
You won't pass, if you test me
My niggas grimy
Your niggas put up and some pussy niggas hiding

"You disrespect my name, on gang, my nigga sliding. ," rapped Sincere pointing back at Messiah cause the lyrics were factual.

"Yea Noon. ," egged on June while Xahkeia recorded her.

"What he say? ," yelled Serenity hyping her baby sister up.

"He even gave a couple names about a murder. I told my shawty's when they see him, close his curtains. Do that boy dirty! ," Sincere looked into Zi's camera throwing up Messiah's set.
Time to go she throwing up gang signs. ," said Kelly.

"It was nice meeting everyone maybe we can do this again sometime. ," said Raven.

"Hopefully. ," replied Sienna.

___________________

"Yes yes fuck. ," moaned Sincere having her hands intertwined with Messiah's.

It was 4:05 a.m. Messiah had woken his wife up feasting on her lower half. This turned into her returning the favor of riding her husband long thick shaft.

"Keep riding just like that. ," Messiah smacked her butt caressing it while she rode him.

"Like this? ," asked Sincere circling her hips while going up and down.

"Fuckk you gone make me bust. ," moaned Messiah feeling her clench her walls around him. He flipped them over so that now he was on top.

Messiah grabbed Sincere's legs pushing them to her shoulders holding her popliteal fossa he started to give her long slow strokes. He was so mesmerized watching her creamy substance coat him.

"Just like that Siah please.. please don't stop. ," Sincere sunk her nails into his arm digging into his skin from the intense pleasure.

"I gotchu love I ain't gone stop. ," he replied thrusting into her repeatedly. Making love to Sincere got better each time they were pinned against one another. It felt like their souls were connecting for the first time all over again.

"I'm about to— I need to cum! ," gasped Sincere feeling her fourth orgasm racing through her body.

"Look me in my eyes while you cum. ," his hand traveled up to her face slightly gripping her jaws. Her eyes fluttered staring back into his being he was so close to her face.

"You love when I fuck you like this don't chu? ," he whispered.

"Messiah I—

The pleasure was so much that she couldn't form a sentence. Her mouth was marginally open yet no sound came out has she experience a extreme wave of gratification.

"I know you heard me Sin. ," Messiah pulled out releasing.

"Yes I love itttt. Messiah please baby! ," gasped Sincere feeling her legs shake vigorously as they both came hard all over each other making a mess.

"You done? ," asked Messiah his lips against hers.

"No. ," panted Sincere sucking on his bottom lip before turning over pushing her butt into the air and arching her back. Messiah held both sides of her waist slamming into her.

"I fuck you like this so you can make a mess like that. ," he enjoyed the noise her lower half was making watching her sleek juices cover him.

"Mmmm so good. ," moaned Sincere clutched the sheets between her fingers.

Not even a minute later her body jerked for the umpteenth time while Messiah rubbed his thumb on her clit. Sincere reached back holding his free hand securely hearing her wetness pool out of her down her thighs.

"You so fucking warm. ," Messiah emptied his  semen inside before pulling out completely.

"I-I'm done. ," gasped Sincere rolling onto her back she pushed his hand off her thigh. Messiah kissed her tears away before placing his lips onto hers.

"Here. ," Messiah opened the water bottle pouring some into his wife mouth then drinking some himself.

"I can't feel my legs. ," lowly rasped Sincere.

"I'm gone put you on the toilet so you can pee first then we gone get cleaned up. ," Messiah carried her bridal style to their bathroom.

"Get in with me. ," yawned Sincere. Messiah filled the tub up with hot water placing her in then her climbed in behind her.

"Yo look at this. ," Messiah placed his phone in front of his wife face showing her his DM's. He wrapped his other arm around her shoulder typing back cursing the female out.

"Bitches is weird. ," Sincere's stood up with the help of Messiah washing each other's body.

"She mad disrespectful Zi introduced me as yo husband she knows we married. That's some bird shit. ," frowned Messiah.

"It ain't got no relevance in our lives cause they don't know us. Now gimme kiss I love you. ," Sincere hugged his torso puckering her lips.

"I love you too Phat mama. ," he placed his lips upon hers leaving a big wet kiss.

Comment & Vote!