_______________

" Hey isn't that Andrea's ? " I beckoned towards the car parked in the garage .

" Yeah " Taehyung said .

" She must be with Jin . I hope he solved everything . I don't want any drama "
Jimin held my hand and led me towards the house .

But the scenario on inside the house was totally different . All the lights were off and no sign of them .

" Where are they ? " I asked but my question was answered when the lights were turned on .

A few clothing pieces were lying on the floor , which I recognised as Jin's hoodie and shirt and Andrea's coat . Her heels were kicked off in the corner , so where Jin's shoes .

" They are doing it " Yoongi collected the lying clothes and threw them on the sofa .

" Thank God Jin hyung's room is in the upper floor " Jungkook went to the kitchen .

" I bet he is having fun . Andrea is experienced " Hoseok smirked .

Unknowingly my mind drifted back to the time when we had a heated make out session in a bar . She never cared if people were watching , which made things hotter .
The feeling of her tongue wrapped in mine , her hands gripping my ass and the seductive look in her eyes , it was something I never experienced before.

" Hana , Are you there ? " Yoongi waved his hands in front of me , which brought my lost mind to it's place .

" Yah yah " They all laughed at my flustered red face .

_______________

" I don't have the courage to open the door and ask them " Taehyung came back to his room where I was waiting for him .

" It's okay if they get hungry they'll just come downstairs " I welcomed the man in my arms . He laid his head on my chest while his hands were wrapped around my waist.

" Do you think she's not angry on us anymore ? " I asked him .

" Maybe " He whispered .

" Yeah , maybe Andrea and Jin made it up "
I whispered back .

" But do you think what we did was right ? "
This time he sat up facing me , getting the real meaning of my question .

" She won't forgive us once she knows the truth " I let it out .

" And the truth is bound to come on the surface . And once it does , the only thing in her pretty blue eyes for us will be
hate ....
She'll hate us once she knows the truth Tae . I don't want that , I don't want her to hate me , or us " I was afraid of the consequence of what we did .

" Hey , don't worry . There's no way she'll ever find it out " He embraced me in a hug .

I hoped that she never finds out the truth .
But I forgot that truth is as inevitable as the sun but just silent like the moonless night , no matter how much you try , you can never hide it . And the result of hiding the truth brings Devastation . Always.

I wish I had remembered that...

Because what happened after changed our lives for forever...

Heyyo !

This chapter is kinda short, you know I want to write a lengthy chapter with more details but I suck at it.
But I am working on it !! So hopefully I'm gonna improve soon .

My exams are coming up( wish me luck!!)  so I might not be able to update the next week. Sossy ( that's how I pronounced sorry till the age of five , and now that has became a family tradition to wrong pronounce such a valuable word (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )

On top of the chapter I have written a line from a song , can you guess which song is this and from whom?
( Hint - It's from a k-pop boy group )

Let's see who gets it right first!!!

^_________^

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •