Chapter 41

I stared at the wall bored out of my mind, books where stacked on the table by my bed along with scrolls.

It's been three weeks since I walked for the first time, everyday I've been getting stronger. It's gotten easier to walk across the room, I'm no longer out of breath by just walking to the bathroom. I over heard the doctors talking earlier when I was walking around looking for something to do.

I was gonna be able to leave either today or sometime this week it all depends how I do with my weekly check up and if the doctor gives the okay.

I groaned as I fell back onto my bed

"There's nothing to do" I mumbled

I mean it was a hospital but you would think they would have something to do for the patients but no, or maybe I've already done everything because I've been here for so long.

It's already been at least two months I believe, it was mid summer and the weather was as hot as ever.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my window and opened it being met with the hot breeze from outside. I looked out the window watching people walk down the street and buy things from the shops since I had nothing better to do.

I haven't heard anything about the pending threat nor if he's made any advances, it was eating me up. I didn't like how he just suddenly disappeared and became quiet when he was the one who start the war, and until he's gone the threat to the hidden leaf village or any of the hidden villages for this matter weren't safe and won't be safe until he's dead.

I was taken out of my thoughts when my door opened, I didn't turn around.

"Y/n"

"Yes" I said

"Can we talk"

"Sure"

I turned around and looked at the person in front of me, a small smile graced my lips.

"You've grown a lot" I told him

"And your still short"

My eye twitched but I let it slide for the time being

"So what do you wanna talk about" I asked

I walked back over to my bed and sat down looking at the black hair male.

"It's more like I have to tell you something" he told me as he looked away

I shoot up from my bed running over to him the worst things coming to mind.

"Is there another threat" I asked worried

"No"

"Is Naruto hurt"

"No"

"Is Kakashi hurt, is the village in trouble" I asked

"No and no" he told me sighing out of annoyance

'What does he need tell me then'

'How the hell should I know' Luna barked at me

'Jeez relax it was just a question'

'You know maybe if you shut up and stopped asking questions he'll tell you'

I huffed and back up and sat back down on my bed.

"What do you need to tell me then" I asked

He glanced at me then looked at the floor his face and tips of his ears became light red.

"What is it" I asked

He mumbled something under his breath

"Sasuke speak up I can't hear you" I told him