SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

Manjiro moans sexily, his voice deep and mesmerizing, as he fucks your mouth.

Suddenly, his phone rings inside his pocket and your eyes widen when Manjiro just calmly gets his phone and answers the call while his one hand is still holding your hair sexily to control your head's pace. He looks down on you with a sexy but serious look in his eyes as he presses the answer button.

"What's the matter?" Mikey asked calmly as if there's no one sucking him down there. You, on the other hand, are silently enjoying sucking him off.

His eyes remained calm but you can feel his breath changes because of what you are doing. You know he's loving it so much. Mikey put the call in the loudspeaker for you to hear whoever is talking to him.

"Boss," It is Sanzu's voice on the other line, "The war is getting nearer. I have a plan to target the Phoenixes since they are our greatest burden. We should also target their leader to break them whole. Would you care to hear this plan?"

"Their leader?" Mikey asked in a calm manner, but there was a playful smile on his lips as he looked down on you.

It seems like he doesn't care with whatever Sanzu is about to say because the 'leader' is kneeling in front of him, tasting him, pleasuring him. Mikey is also intentionally letting you hear the conversation to give you the idea of what Sanzu will do. He's literally doing something that can destroy his own gang.

"Yes. Their leader. I haven't confirmed it yet but the woman we saw fighting the Leepon Fang in the videos might be their leader, which is hard to believe since no woman can lead such a dangerous organization." Sanzu stated like he's pissed off on the other line.

Bruh, dude, your sister is literally the leader of Brahman.

"You think she can't lead at all?" Mikey asked calmly, but his eyes got a little serious.

"Sure thing! No matter how it looks, she's certainly weak. But still, she can be a threat. I'll discuss the plan personally tomorrow in our gang's meeting. In the war between the gangs, let me deal with her, boss. I'm going to break her skull and—"

"Sanzu," Mikey stated, still in a really calm voice, but now— that calm voice is mixed with seriousness and a glint of darkness, "Who gives you the permission to decide who you'll fight in that battle?"

"Boss? I thought I could do all the planning and such to break all of them!?"

"Did I say you can touch her?" This time, the calmness in Mikey's voice vanishes as danger plastered all over the surrounding area. You choke on his dick unconsciously as you feel some negative feelings in the air.

"No, but I want to be the one to fight her—"

"She's mine." Mikey whispered in such a serious and dangerous voice, "Don't lay even a single finger on her in that war, do you understand?"