CHAPTER 6:ADOPT?

A luxurious limousine stood in front of a small orphanage. The twins leo and Noah stepped out of it.

They walked into the orphanage like they owned the place.As soon as the cashier saw the twins ,he came running towards them.
He was a very fat middle aged man.

"Good morning, sir,.I ve already prepared some girls.please,this way"he said to the twins ,directing to the small hallway.

There stood many teenaged girls.The twins examined them.

Some of them were very desperate to be adopted. some were bored.But one girl caught their eye. She was standing in a corner,starting particularly at nothing.

Her hair was short,a fierce face,a full black dress.

The twins dismissed all the girls except her.

"name?"Noah asked

"Scarlet "She said in a monotone.

"Age?"Leo inquired.

"16" She said.

"Are you willing to come with us?"leo asked.

"Why should I?"She asked in a boring tone.

"What do you want?"Noah asked.

"Money"she said in a duh tone.

The twins smirked.

"Be ready tomorrow. You will get your money along with our contract.See you tomorrow then."The twins said .

FLASHBACK

The twins mansion

A well built middle aged man was sitting in his office thinking deeply about something. There was sudden knock in the door .The twins entered with a file.But they saw their disturbed father.

"Why are you so gloomy dad?"Noah asked.

"Nothing.just thinking about her."their father said in a sad tone.

There was a sudden change in twins expressions.They became sad too.

Their father spoke,"Your mother suggested something.

At the same time,a very beautiful woman with a very long hair entered inside the office with a coffee mug.

"What were you boys talking about?"She asked in a playful manner.

"Nothing .just... gonna talk about your suggestion."their father said.

"Oh!go on ,honey"she said.

"Why don't we adopt a girl? About the same age as her?"their father said in a serious manner.

The twins were shocked.

"We don't wanna replace her"leo yelled.

But Noah remained silent.

"We are not replacing her,we are just inviting a new member to our family.so we can be happy ....like we used to be"
Their mother said,her eyes threatening to pour water.

"But ,how could we ,how could we be happy ,"

A loud sob cut Leo's words.Their mother was,crying. Their father tried to console her,but even their fathers eyes were glistening with tears.

"Please "their mother said through a sob.

"But-"

Noah cut leo off from saying something further.

"OK mom.But we will select the girl."Said Noah.

Their mother nodded.their father looked him in a doubtful manner.But he was relieved that his wife stopped crying. So,he didn't mind him.

Noah smirked at a confused leo.

The next second,
Leo smirked back too....

TO BE CONTINUED .......