Monique saw Jason's face harden at her intrusion, and she smiled and closed the door. She walked towards Jason in the most seductive way, her eyes staring him down, while her brown hair cascaded down her back and around her face. Monique had two small round diamonds on each corner of her eyes. Her cheeks had been stained with a heavy blush, and her lips painted red.

"What are you doing here?" Jason asked.

Monique smiled then pouted while approaching Jason.

"I see you brought in a new girl." Monique said in a low voice, while closing the gap between herself and Jason.

She inched her pelvis towards his and brought a slender finger to caress his left pec. Monique looked into Jason's hard eyes.

"Why is she really here?" Monique dared to ask with her dark-red gloss coated lips, knowing very well what her actions would incite.

In a flash, Jason's grip fell around Monique's throat. He pushed her against the nearest wall and pinned her body with his own. Monique released an ecstasy-driven gasp that sounded more like a moan. She lifted the dorsal of her right foot and placed it against the wall. This caused Jason's pelvis to rub against her private area. Monique closed her eyes for a moment and hissed, before biting her bottom lip.

"There he is." Monique said lowly, while opening her eyes to witness Jason's orbs take on a darker hue.

"I won't ask you again." Jason said lowly, his hand slowly squeezing Monique's small neck, while his thumbs pressed against her chin.

Monique released another erotic sigh and smiled as she softened her eyes and said, "I broke the one rule that no one has ever broken, which means there will be consequences."

Jason didn't appear impressed.

"So go ahead Daddy Dom, punish me." Monique encouraged in a sultry tone.

Jason felt his body tense. His finger almost tremored at the vixen's bait. And he only had one other response.

"Get on your knees."

Back downstairs, Cara's cleaning was suddenly interrupted by a dramatic gasp.

Cara lifted her eyes and saw a short woman, with brown hair and a few greying strands, standing at the doorway where the servers entered and exited from.

"What are you doing?" The woman demanded, her tone chiding.

"Everyone just stood up and didn't clean after themselves, like they have no common sense." Cara replied with a frown.

The elderly woman paused and looked at Cara with a frown. Then her face relaxed and she smiled.

"Oh you must be the new employee." The woman suddenly cheered, and Cara noted the slight Hispanic note underlying her words as she spoke.

"I'm Cara Thompson." Cara said carefully.

The woman laughed and approached Cara with a shake of her head.

"You don't have to worry about the dishes. Mr. Trujilo makes sure that there's a team to clean up after his entertainers." The woman explained.

"Oh, never mind then." Cara shrugged and started walking away.

"I'm Luiza. It's nice to meet you Cara." Luiza introduced herself, then she added, "Shouldn't you be getting ready for tonight? It's almost time."

Cara shook her head, "Oh I'm not an entertainer. I'm the new secretary."

"Secretary?" Luiza exclaimed, "Mr. Trujilo never had a secretary before."

Cara shrugged but had no comment.

Safe Word: Roséजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें