Attention...

Jungkook kept moving around and sighing due to his boredom. Jungkook itched for something to do. As he sat in silence, wondering what to do... He thought about Yoongi instead. His hyung, his friend, his crush... He figured that he could spend time with his second eldest hyung and maybe even confess his feelings. Jungkook walked to Yoongi's room and opened the door slowly.

"Hyung?" Jungkook scanned the room for any trace of Yoongi, and found him in the corner, at the computer. " Yoongi hyungie! Let's do something! " Yoongi focused hard on his music and ignored Jungkook.

"Kook, can you leave? Please? I'm kind of busy." Yoongi kept clicking around on the computer screen. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi's chair and picked him up out of it. "JUNGKOOK! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Jungkook giggled at his hyung's cuteness.

"Hyung! Let's go have some fun! I wanna play with hyungie!" Yoongi managed to slide out of Jungkook's arms.

"Jungkook. I'M BUSY. I don't have time to... play." Yoongi sat back down at the computer. "Go play with someone else." Jungkook pouted. Then, he started grinning. He pushed Yoongi's chair out the room and out of the door. "Jungkook! What the fu-!"

" Hyungie! I wanna spend time with you! Let's play basketball! " Jungkook pleaded. Yoongi look pissed and flustered.

"Jungkook, I don't have ti-"

"Maybe we could bake cakes! Jin hyung likes coconut cakes... I think." Jungkook began pacing the kitchen looking for a cake pan.

"Kook. Seriously. I'm bu-"

"Let's play video games then! Gyeomie and BamBam are going to start a live match soon!" Jungkook smiled as he grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him onto his lap after plopping down on the couch.

"JUNGKOOK CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'm trying to work on my music in peace since I'm letting Hobi edit his beats in my studio! For some reason, you're being mildly annoying! I don't want to be bothered! Now go get on someone else's nerves for the rest of the day!" Yoongi stormed back to his room, leaving a teary-eyed, heartbroken Jungkook on the couch, who curled up into a ball and cried softly.

{A Few Hours Later}

After being locked away in his room for what seemed like days, Yoongi finally finished his beat making. He felt a bit lonely after Jungkook left. The tiny hyung searched around for the maknae, so he could apologize for earlier. Of course, no luck. Yoongi came across Jin who continued to watch dramas and stuff his face with rice.

"Seokjin. Have you seen Jungkook?" Jin shook his head 'no' while swallowing his mouthful of food.

"Wasn't he with you?" Yoongi frowned and continued his search without answering the older's question. Yoongi approached a furious Namjoon and a laughing Hoseok.

"Hoseok-ah. Joonie. Have you seen Jungkook?" Namjoon couldn't hear Yoongi's question due to his ongoing struggle. Hoseok slid off the counter and walked over to Yoongi.

"I think he was in Jimin's room. Then again, he said that him and Taehyung were supposed to picking up the food later so... Maybe he's with Tae." Yoongi walked towards Jimin's room in search of the youngest. Once again... No luck. Jimin and Taehyung stopped their rough-housing and looked up at Yoongi.

"If you're looking for Jungkook, he's on the balcony hyung." Yoongi thanked Taehyung quickly and walked to the balcony. He saw Jungkook standing on the balcony, looking at the cars below. Yoongi walked towards Jungkook and tapped his shoulder softly. Jungkook looked down at his hyung and turned away quickly.

"Leave me alone, hyung. You told me not to bother you." Jungkook sniffed, trying to hold back tears. Yoongi seemed upset knowing that he hurt the feelings of his maknae. Yoongi hugged Jungkook softly while nuzzling into his side. Jungkook looked down and saw his hyung, who's face was a bright pink.

"I'm sorry, Kook. I didn't mean to upset you. I just really needed to get that song done. I had to have something to give to Bang PD." Yoongi held Jungkook tighter. Jungkook smiled softly at his hyung's cuteness.

"It's ok. " Jungkook moved Yoongi back and kissed him as gently as possible. "I love you hyungie." Yoongi's eyes widened.

"What?" Jungkook giggled as he walked off. Leaving his stunned hyung on the balcony. "Jungkook! Wait a second!" Jungkook turned around.

"Yes, hyungie?" Yoongi stared at the younger male in front of him. The sparkle and endless gaze in Jungkook's doe eyes lingered on Yoongi. The second eldest hyung held his head down as he tried to hold back the glowing pink hue that came across his face.

"I love you too!" Yoongi quickly turned away from Jungkook, who had not only smiled but ran and picked up his hyung.

"Do you mean it, hyungie?" Jungkook squeezed Yoongi tightly as he continued to lift him higher above the ground.

"Yes Jungkook! I mean it! Now put me down!!!" Jungkook put Yoongi down on his feet slowly. Once Yoongi was touching the ground again, the much taller maknae bent down and hugged him. Yoongi couldn't help but give in, so he hugged back.

"Don't leave me, hyungie. Promise?" Jungkook looked his hyung in the eyes, causing both of them to smile.

"I promise." Yoongi kissed Jungkook in sweetest way possible. The two of them unaware of their group mates behind them.

A/N: Well... I know it's been a while but... I'M OFF TODAY! So stay tuned! I'll be trying to get back to updating often again. Don't forget about me and please just... have a little patience.  I'm getting there... OH! I'm working on "Ms. Rose and Mr. Secretary " so... Hopefully I'll publish a new chapter of that soon! Love you guys!~💜