Yelling [chapter 28]

Start from the beginning

She looked up at him with a raised brow, "To tell him about last night...?"

"The kiss?" Peter was still confused. He seemed not to remember anything that had happened after his lips locked with hers.

"No!" she exclaimed. In her suddenly flustered state, she grabbed a pillow from behind her and launched it directly at Peter. He caught it with ease. Damn his radioactively enhanced reflexes. "About your dumb idea to go back to Mr. KP."

He looked back at her, "Oh. Right... How exactly do you want me to get him?"

After gathering up enough courage, she looked back at Peter. She was still slightly embarrassed, but she managed to maintain eye contact, "The same way you got me here last night."

Peter grimaced. He liked webbing her places. But only her.

"Him?" he looked at her with pleading eyes. Dropping down to his knees, he gave a small (and quite frankly cute) pout, "Do I have to?"

"Parker," she stated firmly, and he knew he was going to have to do what he didn't want to.

Peter let out a groan of annoyance. Even so, he still grabbed his suit that was shoved lazily under his bed and headed to the bathroom. He came back a few minutes later, mask in hand.

"Are you sure we have to include him in on this decision?" Peter asked.

She nodded her head, completely sure of her choice. "Yes; he's a part of our team now. It's only fair."

"Fine," Peter sighed. "I'll go get him. Be right back."

She watched as he sauntered his way over to his window and pulled it open. Spider-man jumped out. Her eyes trailed where he went until he turned and a building blocked her view. She took that as a sign to go ahead and get up.

Stretching her arms above her head, she waddled her way to the door. She stepped into the hall right as another door was being opened. This made her halt her movements. Aunt May didn't seem to notice the girl at first. She was too busy yawning to make eye contact with the girl who stood staring at her like a deer in headlights.

Then she did. And the girl felt like she was going to explode.

"Oh," May rose her brows in surprise. "I didn't know you came over. What time did you get here last night? I hope it wasn't too late." May started to ramble. She and Peter truly were one in the same. The woman shook her head, "That doesn't matter right now. Good morning, sweetie. What would you like for breakfast?"

"Good morning, Ms. May," she responded. "Umm... you don't have to make me anything for breakfast. I know it can be a bit of a hassle at times."

May waved her off, "It's no biggie. And what did I say about calling me Ms. May? I promise you I don't mind you calling me Aunt May. Not one bit. I actually prefer it."

"Well then... Aunt May," she sounded a bit unsure of herself at first. It would take some time before she got used to calling the woman that. She wished it could flow out of her mouth as smoothly as it fell out of Peter's, "If you don't mind, could you possibly make pancakes...?"

"Yeah, yeah! Of course," May nodded her head.

May gave a sweet smile before she walked off toward the stairs. When she disappeared from the girl's sight, she heaved out a breath of relief. Y/n was so glad she was the one who gave Peter a hickey and not the other way around or else that whole encounter could've gone extremely awkward.

"I'm never kissing that buffoon again," she whispered to herself, placing her hand over her erratically beating heart.

Trekking her way down the hall, she made it to the bathroom. She did the usual morning routine. Peeing, brushing her teeth (with a toothbrush Peter had bought for her the morning after she had to stay over because of bad weather), and fixing up her appearance.