Volume 6: Seeing Red

Start from the beginning

Oscar said.

Jaune, Jacob, Dylan & Neon: We could destroy the entire cannon...

Jaune, Jacob, Dylan and Neon said in unison.

Jaune: Oscar, that's brilliant!

Jaune said.

Nora: Can we.... make that kind of shot?

Nora turned to Ruby and Shadow, and asked.

Ruby: We'll only get one chance before she catches on. 

Shadow: We have to be practically staring down the barrel of her cannon.

Katie: Wait! We?

Shadow: Yes. We. Besides... I have a plan on how we're gonna blow this cannon sky high. 

Shadow said. 

Then, he turned to the two hedgehogs, to their confusion.

Shadow: And you're helping us out, too.

Shadow said.

Dylan and Jacob looked at each other in confusion until Maria's voice sound off through the Radio.

Maria (By via Radio): Well, I've got a way to guarantee that.

She said, flying the Manta back over to Ruby and Shadow's group. Once there, she stops with the hatch doors open, revealing Kouta, Percival and Roland to be on board, for Ruby and Shadow to fly run forward. 

Qrow: Ruby, Icepop, what are you doing?!

Qrow asked, but it was too late.

Shadow and Ruby hopped into the Manta as it began to head off, for the lovebirds to do their part. The others watched as the Manta flew towards Cordo's Mech with Jacob and Dylan to listen to their Comms of Shadow's instructions, for them to nod several times on what he has in mind for them.

Inside the Manta, Shadow and Ruby smiled at Kouta, Percival, Roland, Oscar and Maria.

Inside the Mech,

One of the screens show a pop-up message saying; 'ARGUS BASE INCOMING CALL', for Cordovin to notice this, but her attention is diverted by the sound of Maria's voice.

Maria (By via Radio): Hey, Cordo! I've got one missile left and I know exactly where I'm gonna stick it!

Maria exclaimed.

Cordovin chuckled at this.

Cordovin: One missile, you say? That's ashame, Maria, because I have plenty!

Cordovin said.