Kayla

🚨TW: rape scene ‼️‼️‼️If you aren't comfortable reading it be cautious ‼️‼️‼️

Kayla

Like most days. Kayla woke up and went to work. Dealing with over twenty-four caseloads as a social worker really put a strain on your body and mental health. All she wanted to do was go home and relax and that is exactly what she did. When Kayla got home she threw her shoes off by the door before trudging through the house and into her room. She peeedl off every piece of clothes before she made it to the bathroom to take a hot warm shower.

She stood in the shower as the steamy hot water beat down on her aching muscles. Who knew that your muscles could ache from filtering through hundreds of papers, certainly not her. But here she was a twenty-four-year-old social worker who hasn't been in the field for a good three years and she already worn out. But Kayla wouldn't trade it for the world, she loved being a mental health counselor. She loved helping people through their problems everyday knowing that she was making their life a little bit easier to manage.

After she washed all the remains of today off, she got out of the shower, wrapping a fluffy towel around my body and walked over to her dresser. When I finished drying off, I scour through my dresser for my trusty moo-moo. My light pink cow print moo-moo had been through the wringer, but I could depart from it. Even though it had a hole under my left breast letting through a cold burst of air every time I moved. I just couldn't let it go. I had snagged it on the corner of the bathroom sink one night trying to rush to use the toilet. I was upset because I had just brought this moo-moo, but I quickly got over it because the pain in my stomach from eating cheese had been a great distraction due to being lactose intolerant and all.

I walk into the kitchen to fix me a grilled chicken sandwich for dinner because I wasn't in the mood for a full course meal. I wanted something quick and fast so I could catch up on the missed anime I haven't watch due to me being on call. After I finished my chicken sandwich I went back into my room after I made sure that I locked all the doors and turned off the lights.

I turned on The time I was reincarnated as a slime, an anime about a man who died and turned into slime and builds his own nation. After I finished watching all the episode I had missed it was around three in the morning. I got the urge to read so I took out a book called kidnapped by a dragon by Kelly, a novel about a black girl who got stranded in an enchanted forest and got kidnapped by a dragon shape shifter. It was so good that I had finished the whole book before I knew it. Seeing that I stated my curiosity of what was going to happen next, it was time for me to go to sleep. I place my book away and told Alexa "Turn on thunderstorm sounds." I got cozy in my bed, pulling the sheets up to my neck as the cold air cooled by skin as it blew on me from the vent situated over my head and drifted off to sleep. 

I woke up freezing cold, I reach for my extra blanket that I always had lying beside me but there was none. I open my eyes to a blinding bright light. When my vision came into focus I realized that I wasn't in my bed but a cage. Where am I? How did I get her? I look around to what looks like a set from a sci-fi movie that I wasn't supposed to be a part of. I look around franticly trying to figure out where I was, but I didn't have a clue. I felt my hands start to sweat from the panic attack that I was starting to have. I have never been the one without control and the satiation I'm in is out of my control. Hell, I don't even know where I am at or how I got here and I'm in a cage like some wild animal.

 I was scared. All I could think about was how people in the eighteen hundreds would get put in human zoos while people would come to see them like some sort of exotic animal. It felt like I was a part of some fucked up human zoo and that made me tremble with fear. I didn't want to be a part of something that horrible and I really hope history doesn't repeat itself. I wasn't trying to become a part of a history book.