Fagra 33

The comfort women came in and started working on Kayla to get her to rest. Sagor and I sat in the chairs across from the bed where she was getting her massage. She was really enjoying herself because she was making a lot of noise that caused my groin to stir. I readjusted in my seat and tried to go back to looking over the plan for tomorrow.

She let out another moan from the woman rubbing her shoulders. I really wanted to kick the women out and have my way with her, but she needed to relax for tomorrow. It's going to be a long evening and I want her at her best to deal with other people. It's so hard to resist her when she is tempting us with those beautiful noises that she is making.

Time went by, and the women finally were down with her. They bowed and exited out of the door leaving our mate in the lavatory. We walk into the bathroom, and she was sleeping in the bathing pool. I pick her up and Sagor dries her off and helps me put her resting clothes on.

We let her rest and went to see what the striplings were doing. We found them in Shawn's room curled up around her asleep. We left them alone and went to see our mother. She hasn't gone home in two months and it's taking a toll on her. She acts like she is fine but not being with your mates brings pain and misery.

We made it to her room, and she was still up, her light was still on. Knocking we went in to her sitting by the window reading a book. We sat next to her, not saying anything but enjoying the silence and each other's company. She finally broke the silence by asking "What are my handsome boys doing here?" with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"We wanted to check to see how you are doing," I said, looking at her burden heavy form.

"I'm doing fine, why do you ask?" She replied.

"Because you haven't been with your mates in two months," Sagor answered

"I'm fine," she said rubbing her chest with a faraway look.

"You're not fine mother. Have they not contacted you?" I asked getting irritated with my fathers.

"How could you go a whole term without seeing your mate? If I went a span without seeing Kayla I would lose it. We might not talk to her but at least one of us would check on her to see if she is okay. Our fathers remind us every day about how bad of mates they are to our mother."

"Horu has contacted but not Gorar," she answered with a frown.

"Mother you deserve better mates," I state frowning at our fathers' behavior.

"You will understand one day when you get older that each person in your life has some significance." She said looking at us with a sad smile.

"I don't agree if they are not benefiting my life I would cut them off," Sagor said shrugging his shoulders.

"You just can't cut your mates off son. They are the pieces that keep you whole" she said shaking her head.

"Our fathers aren't doing a very good job," I said rolling my eyes like Kayla.

"Boys I'm tired. I will talk to guys tomorrow." she said dismissing us.

We left her and went back to our room to Kayla laying across the bed with her arms and legs spread out. We both got cleaned and got in bed because Kayla would kill us for getting in bed with our outside clothes. We have the meeting tomorrow with the rest of the planet's kings and queens. I hope everything goes as planned tomorrow. We plan to ask Kayla to marry us tomorrow as the humans do.

We plan to ask her at the end of the night after the party in the flower garden that she loves. I would hate to have everything to be ruined it would be the worst day of our lives if it is spoiled. We also have to keep her safe from the rest of the guests that are there. She is very beautiful, and others will try to get her to leave us and try to buy her, especially the Drinzos who are very sexual beings.

They love anything new and shiny. If they could rut it they will, no matter if it's a male or female. I shiver at the sexual escapades that they are famous for. I would hate to expose Kayla to those nasty beings. They are only allowed because they are very good with medicine, and they are the major suppliers, so they hold a lot of power.

I also hope that our fathers don't embarrass our mate at the meeting with their ignorant antics. I made sure that Zatara and her family stay far away from Kayla and our striplings. Letting my mind rest I fall asleep next to our mate leaving the worries for the next day.

**********

Enjoy!

It's a little short but the next chapter will have something exciting and I want the whole chapter dedicated to it.

Yall stay safe!!!

Thanks for over 3.5k reads!!!