My teammates surrounded me. None of the jumped at me. Instead they all hugged me tightly. After our celebrations i wiped my tears with my shirt and was left walking back with Mapi, who had an arm around me.

"That's what i'm talking about! Hey, you done us proud and you done him proud too"
She said smiling at me.

"That's all i want"
I said softly back.

"Don't stop"
She winked before running off.

And i didn't. I didn't stop. The next goal took a while. But in the 44th minute i scored again. This time Caro crossed the ball into the box and i got my foot to it, gliding it past the diving keeper.

I, once again, didn't move. I kissed my wrist and then grabbed the badge on my shirt. I kissed it and then pointed into the sky with one hand, and with the other i pointed to the badge on my shirt. "I love you" I whispered into the sky and then my teammates ran over. And this time they all jumped at me.

"Let's go!!"
I heard from loads of the girls.

As they ran back, i turned around and faced the Barcelona fans. I kissed the badge and then made a heart with my fingers towards them.

After the goal and the celebrations the ref blew her whistle for half time.

I didn't wait for anyone. I ran into the locker room and sat down at my locker.

Jonatan, after talking to us, came up to me.

"Come here"
He said, pulling me in for a hug where i broke down.

"You've done good. Look, i know how hard this must be for you. I loved Marcos. And today you've done him and us proud. You don't need to continue. We will ease you back into things. You're hurting, Aitana. I don't expect you to play ninety minutes out there today. I'll bring Jenni on in your place, okay?"
He said softly and i nodded. He's right.

"Thank you"
I whispered as i pulled away from his arms.

"How you're feeling is more important than anything else"
He smiled before walking over to Jenni.

I sat down and untied my boots. I slipped my trainers on and took my socks and shin guards off. I then put my jumper on and was ready to watch the second half.

"You okay?"
Alexia asked, sitting down beside me.

"Getting there"
I smiled weakly.

"I'm so so proud of you"
Alexia smiled and i hugged her tightly.

******
The second half began and i sat beside Leila and Pina on the bench.

We didn't talk much as we were all too busy focussing on the game.

In the 48th minute Alexia scored a spectacular goal and after that we kept scoring.

As the ref blew her final whistle, the score was 5-1.
I scored twice.
Alexia scored.
Irene scored.
And Pina scored after coming off the bench for Caro.

As soon as the whistle went we all ran onto the pitch and celebrated becoming champions. I was celebrating with the girls, but i stopped to go and shake hands with the Madrid CFF players.

I was shaking their hands when i came across Geyse. She hugged me.

"I heard about your brother, and i'm so sorry. Im sure he must be so proud of you"

"Thank you, that means a lot to me"
I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"It takes a lot of strength to play after something like that, and to score twice? Wow. That's incredible. You've got a long career ahead of you and if you continue to play like that you'll be up there with the very best"