𝟎𝟓 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

Start from the beginning

Zaroon's training but also the environment in which he grow, living with his single mother without a father wasn't easy, so whenever he had a problem be it at school he never told her too afraid that she will worry. Hence, he had now buried his feelings deep down somewhere.

He found himself to complicated to understand and he wouldn't complain if Jannat doesn't understand him.

After he finished his salah, he woke his wife up so that she can pray as well but she wasn't moving, mumbling incoherent words under her breath."Jannat, utto, I am repeating myself for the last time." He truly felt a like her father at that point.

"Five minutes more..."She sleepily mumbled.

"No compromise with your salah. It's getting late, wake up." This time he removed the duvet from her. Jannat whined put kept her eyes shut. "Naam Jannat hai lekin zindagi Jahanum bana rahi hai." He mumbled under his breath.

"Wa-" She opened her and glared at him after sitting up straight on the bed. Just like a child, she opened her arms for him to carry her. In response, Zaroon only looked at her confusingly.

"Carry me to the bathroom." Her eyelids were heavy but she managed to talk. Zaroon facepalmed himself, what has he got himself into ?

"No, bachi ho kiya, mein nahi utta raha. Use your legs and go." Jannat then shrugged and fell back on the bed. Zaroon sighed in frustration, he couldn't let her miss her prayer, it's important. Jannat peeked through the corner of her eyes and grinned when he put an arm under her knees and the other under her back.

"You smell so good..." She buried her face in the crook of his neck making him smile in amusement. His wife was definitely something else. Shaking his head, he put her on her feet in front of the bathroom door. She grinned like a child and entered the bathroom after saying Thank You.

He then changed into his workout clothes and, unfortunately he didn't have a gym and there was no gym near so he had to do his workout in his room. Plugging in his airpords, he started with his treadmill.

Jannat came out of the bathroom, from her look it didn't look like she did her ablution. She didn't even pray and tossed herself on the bed, covering her face with duvet. Zaroon stopped and called her. She peeked through the duvet and asked him what he wanted. "You aren't praying ?"

"No." She simply replied.

"You can't just choose to miss your prayer. Get up and pray. Didn't you do wudu ?" He asked her.

"Nahi par sakti namaz. Samja kare." Zaroon took time to understand but when he did, his neck and ears turned red. He scratched the back of his neck and mumbled a small sorry. Jannat didn't reply, she was already asleep.

An hour later, he finished his workout and changed into his uniform. Without waking Jannat up, he joined his mother for breakfast. As per their routine, he made breakfast and both of them sat on the dining table to have it.

"Where is my bahu, Zaroon ?" Zaida asked before eating.

"She is sleeping, ammi." Zaroon replied in a nonchalant manner. He grabbed his protein shake and started to gulp down the heavy drink.

"It's ok. Yesterday was an exhausting day for her. Both emotionally and physically. But wait - are you going to work ?" She was surprised on how fast her son was.

"Yes and ?" Zaroon didn't understand why it was such a big deal. First his wife and now his mother.

"Pagal, it's your first day of marriage and you're leaving your newly wed wife alone? You didn't take any leave. Take her to out, spend some time with her. Those days are beautiful don't waste them, Zaroon." Zaida slapped the back of his head and lectured.