"Hi I will be your server for today! Here is the menu and just press the button here when you want to order." the server barely says before the large table of guys call her over. I smile and take a menu. 

"So.. why were you fighting today?" I curiously ask, while hiding my face in the menu. 

"Nothing." Niki brushes off my question like it's nothing. 

"Fine. If both of you aren't going to tell me I will leave!" I say while getting my bag from my chair and putting it on until both Jake and Niki grab my wrist. I smirk as my plan was going as planned. 

"Don't go!" Niki and Jake say in unison. I laugh and sit back down. 

"Fine fine. Jake was acting like a stuck up bastard." Niki says slyly. 

"Liar!! You were mad cause I said I liked Hye-" Niki puts his hand over Jake's face, not letting him continue. 

"Uhm. Okay. But just please be nice to each other. I don't want anymore problems then I have now. Okay?" I ask. 

"Anything for you my love." Niki says in a flirty voice. 

"Fine. I'll try." Jake says while opening his own menu. The restaurant is busy because of all the drunken people. 

"Ahhh!" I hear from afar. I look around to see the waitress standing in shock with a bunch of menus on the floor. 

"Omg that drunk dude just touched her ass!" I hear from a group of girls in the table next to us. 

"Gross." Another one says. She starts picking the menus from the floor while the table full of guys start laughing. 

Without thinking I get up out of my seat and go to help her. I smile and bend down to the floor to pick up the menus with her. 

"Are you okay?" I ask kindly. 

"Yes, this happens all the time. It's okay." the waitress says sadly. I pout and wipe the dust off my pants as I get up. 

As I was about to walk away I feel a tight grip on my wrist. I jolt back and look at the hand holding my wrist. 

"Hey pretty lady! Want to date me?" one of the drunk guys at the table asks with all his words slurred. He looks like he's in his mid 30's and he's really hitting on me?

I hold in my anger, as I get that he's drunk. 

"No thank you. And please let go of me." I say politely. I remove my wrist from his grip and smile awkwardly. 

"Heyyy. It's okayyyy. I am not a bad person!" he says while blinking his eyes rapidly.

"I'm not interested sorry. I'm also a minor." I say as nicely as I can at this moment. 

"Stop acting so hard to get. yah! I'm not a bad guy!" the dude says. 

"Your not a bad guy, but I swear I can be if you keep doing this." I say under my breath. 

"Huh? What did you say??" the guy demands. I brush the hair out of my face and as I do I feel the bastards hand going up my waist. 

I tilt my head and say "Get your filthy hand off me please. Don't you have better things to do then assault a minor?"

"Yah! I know you like it." he says slyly not taking his hand off me. I use all my might to try and pull him off but he is much stronger. 

"Dude, can't you see she's uncomfortable?" I hear from beside me while the grip on my waist loosens. I stare at the familiar face and realize it's Niki. He has this cold expression displayed on his face, like he normally does when he's pissed. 

"Yah who are you to-" He gets cut off by his friend shushing him. They are all drunk but can't you have some manners?

"SO sorry guys!! Shut up Pilgu-yah!" the guy next to him says. 

He take his friend's hand off of his mouth and tries to get up until someone pushes him back down. Jake?

"No need to get up sir." Jake says with his hand tightly gripping his shoulder. 

"Who are you guys??? Come on, between us guys, just let a man get a female." Pilgu the assaulter says. 

"This 'female' doesn't want to be hit on by a man twice her age." Niki says while sarcastically saying the 'female' part. 

"Yah! You youngsters have no manners to their elders!!" the man says. 

"Why should we have manners for people like you!! You don't deserve half my respect!" I scream back at him. Both Niki and Jake push me behind them, so I stand on my tippy toes to see this bastard. 

"That's true. Please get in line sir. This is a pathetic move. The waitress who is just doing her job and now my friend."  Jake adds. 

"Females these days! Their all so Mad all the time!!" he screams. 

"Anyone around you would get mad! Your such a asshole." I say from behind Jake and Niki. 

"Go back to your own countries! It's obvious both of you boys aren't from here!!" the mand says, making my blood boil. You can mess with me but not my friends. I push through Jake and Niki to say something.  

"Yah! You motherfucker. Say that again." I say while holding his collar up making him widen his eyes. 

"I am gonna call the p-p-police!!" the guy says while struggling in my tight grip. 

"Who is the police gonna believe? A drunk bastard, or a helpless little girl?" I say while smirking. 

I hear clapping coming from the door and giggling. I turn around to see...

~

Word count: 1536❤️❤️❤️

Little bit of a longer chapter bc I haven't updated in a while! Love yall! XOXO