Chapter 13: Wounded

Ash yelped in pain as he fell to the ground Mewtwo stood there in shock as misty yelled ash's name. Ash winced as he struggled to get up he pulled the knife out causing blood to rapidly flood out of his arm.  Ash on wobbly legs held the knife and wisped 

" mew-two let them g-go." ash said stumbling before collapsing onto Mewtwo as he knocked him out with his powers.

 He glared at misty before taking ash to the med wing of the castle. He wrapped ash's shoulder up and stripped him of his bloody clothes before putting on a silky white sleep shirt and silky black pants on him.  

He locked the windows in the castle and added shutters to ash's window, then put a huge lock on them. He tucked ash in his bed and conjured up some lavender flowers to keep him asleep for a while. Mewtwo then walked back down to the dungeon and grabbed a stale loaf of bread.

He tossed it to berry and gave a small can of beans to misty. Before walking back upstairs, his clones had multiplied within the last 24 hours.

He had a shipment of food arrive by the dock with a mind-controlled officer jenny unloading it into the kitchen before getting back on the boat and going back to shore. He had the food pre-prepared and stored in the freezer before drinking a glass of red wine while watching the security cameras he had recently planted in ash's room.