Chapter 10: Clones vs Orginals

Once ash was knocked out, mewtwo quickly teleported back, and begain his terror on the humans with his battle. Clones fought the orignals with such brutalaty , that the humans were over powered within minutes. Mewtwo smirked as he enslaved them in his dungeon.

What they didn't know was that mewtwo could somewhat manipulate time, thus defeating them before hypnotizing ash. This time loop power allowed him to re enjoy certain moments if he pleased. This was one of thoose times, after the stroll down memory lane. Mewtwo began to read ash's mind in order to create the perfect bedroom chamber, that would cater to his every need.

From reading ash's mind, mewtwo found out he liked pokemon, anime, food, comfy stuff, art materials, tv, and lastly he liked to relax.

Based on this, mewtwo was able to conger the perfect bedroom up, a comfy bed with a gel pad, a king shized glass shower, with changing colored lights, a king sized mirror and desk, a king sized tv, as well as a balcony, stained glass windows with drapes, pokemon plushies and posters, a micorwave, mini fridge and bar, some selves, a computer with gaming, the most recent viedo game console, with the latest and hottest games, a fur rug, with a dresser filled with silk like clothing, a proffesional drawing desk and tablet, and lastly a varity of anime tv shows and movies.

Satisfied with the result mewtwo layed ash on his new bed, in his new bedroom. Before he decided to eat some dinner.