"Don't worry, I never think of that.."

Minutes later Tzuyu notice that Mina seems cold as the wind blows. She take off her jacket and put it to Mina.

"Wear it, you seems cold.."

"Actually, yeah a little bit ^^ I forgot my jacket in the car."

"I see. Did you came from the filming site?."

"Yeah. I directly went here because of Jeongyeon Unnie. I didn't expect that I will going to see you here."

"Me too ^^ I didn't expect that you're my blind date."

"Are you disappointed??."

"Huh? Of course not. Like what I said I'm happy to see you here :) .."

Tzuyu and Mina stayed at the Han River Park for almost 2 hours before they decided to go home.

-

Morning, Sana woke up early and the moment she came out from her room she saw Kenshi at the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

"Hi, Hon. Good Morning."

"Good Morning.." Sana smile to her.

"It's weekend today, what's your plan?."

"I will hangout with Mina and Momo today. Mina is free she doesn't have shooting today."

"Really? That's good then. Enjoy."

"How about you??."

"I will go back to the office then after that I will prepare for my upcoming business trip."

"You will gone for 3 weeks right?."

"Yeah, why? Are you going to miss me?."

"Of course :) take care there. I'll just wait you here."

"Okay :) I will buy some gifts for you when I come back."

-

Quarter 9 when Momo already meet Sana at one of the restaurant.

"Did you message Mina?."

"Yeah, I don't know if she already seen my message." Momo said.

"Arasso."

"By the way, Jeongyeon and Nayeon Unnie's first anniversary is this coming week. They are planning to celebrate it in Jeju, all of us are invited. Are you going?."

"Uhm, I'll check my schedule first."

"You're drowning yourself on work. Take some rest Sana ~ ya.."

"Mmmmm.. I will, It just that I'm really busy right now."

"Just join us, bring Kenshi if you want."

"He cannot join. He will going to have a business meeting for 3 weeks."

"I see.."

-

Meanwhile, Mina was late to her appointment with Sana and Momo because she still accompany Tzuyu to buy the old unit of Sana..

When she arrived at the restaurant Mina immediately apologize to the two for waiting for her...

"Why you took so long Mina ~ Chan? I already finished eating my ice cream." Momo said.

"Sorry, Momo ~ Chan. I still accompany Tzuyu to buy the unit she likes earlier then after that I send her back at her hotel."

"You're with Tzuyu?." Sana seriously asked.

"Yes, Sana ~ Chan. She asked me to accompany her since she doesn't have a car yet."

"Guys, I will just gonna wash my hand. Mina ~ ya, order some food now. It's on me." Momo said, before she wipes her hands with tissue and went to the bathroom.

Sana and Mina are the only one left at the table. They are both silence, and you can feel the tension between them.

"You seems, getting closer to Tzuyu Mina ~ ya.."

Mina looks at Sana. "I'm really close to her since first Sana ~ Chan.."

"Really? But I think you're getting more  closer to her right now."

"Do you have any problem with that Sana ~ Chan?." Mina asked, and this makes Sana to looks at her. They seriously stare at each other and the tension betweenn them gets higher.

"No, I just want to warn you. Tzuyu is currently in process on moving on right now. I don't want her to use you."

"Sana ~ Chan, We both know that Tzuyu will never do that. Why? Are you afraid that she might fall for me?.."

"She will never going to fall for you Mina."

"Are you sure about that?." Mina smile to her. "Sana ~ Chan, time is running if you still love Tzuyu do something to get her back because if not then let me build her heart again. because once I have build her heart, I will not let it hurt and be crushed again and you can no longer get her from me."

Sana clinched her fist under the table she didn't expect that Mina will say those words from her.

xxxxxxx