Simon says

Simon Says.
By Joshua Jenash Pabustan
Tick...tack...tick...
tack..tick...tack
The sound of Old Grand Father Clock echoes all throughout the empty hall.
The hall that was full of scream of pain and agony few hours ago was so silent that all you can hear is the sound of antique clock.
The wall and floor are all splattered  with crimson colored fluid.

The doors along the hallway are slightly  open as the stench  of blood lingers in the air.

Countless  bodies  of lifeless  teens are scattered  around  the area. Terror are visible  in their  eyes as they died struggling to escape from their assailant.

A young  teenage girl  is trembling  in fear because  she knew the curtain will finally calls her.

She stares at the boy same age as her holding a shotgun on his lap watching her with unblinking  eyes.

"What do you  want,? I already  passed all your  tasks !" She yelled.

The boy just smiled  at her and he placed his finger on his lips.
"Shhhhh....... No one question Simon... Simon Says... Simon says....." The boy whispered  as he holds  his head with his both hands he laughs like a psychopath.

Th girl tremble  in fear. This boy is crazy she must escape. She was covered in cuts and bruises for she had to fight for survival  like the other  teenagers  that perished  earlier. Tears and blood covers  her face.

"RUN...." She heard the boy said.. and  she sprinted towards the nearest  exit!
She heard a gunshot and felt her body hits the floor as the bullet almost hits her right leg!

She looks at the boy who is now standing few meters away from her.

The boy waves his finger... " You're  cheating.. I haven't  said Simon Says"

The girl cries silently  because  she know her numbers  are up.. She keeps on praying for somebody  to come  and rescue  her. She closes her eyes as she felt the hot muzzle  of gun behind her.

"Why are you doing this?!" She asked as she crawls towards the exit. She doesn't have  any energy  left. She painfully  drags her body  towards  the door that is few feet away from  her.

The boy looks at her angrily!

"You made me do it! You make fun of me! Mocked me because of my speech! You make look like fool! You make Simon a monster!" The boy exclaimed  as he pointed the gun towards  her. " No more loser Simon! No more Freak Simon! No more Silly Simon!" The boy answered  as he burst  into tears. " And Simon Says Game over!"

The girl close her eyes then she heard a gunshot!

She heard  something  hits the floor with a loud thud! She saw the boy laying on the floor bleeding  and he keeps on whispering  " No more Loser Simon! No one hurt Simon! Mommy  will be proud of Simon! Everyone will like Simon!" He keeps on muttering  as blood sputters out of his mouth.

The girl noticed a man in uniform running towards her. "HELP US PLEASE..." SHE WHISPERED AS HER VISION BECAME BLURRY AND  EVERYTHING  BECAME BLACK.

A week had passed the girl who is now under recovery  from her trauma find out the truth..

The newsflash had reported this.

The Boy is an neglected  child he was being physical  abused by his mother because  he's  not performing  well in school. She doesn't fed him and force him to eat spoiled leftovers.

His struggles never ends there.

He was being  bullied  because  of his speech while he's  in school. Students makes fun of him.

This torment drives him mad.
Then one day  he decided to do a dreadful thing that will shock the whole world.

After he killed his mother the boy who's  name is Simon Perry took all his classmate as hostages to play his game he called Simon Says.

To make them feel all the hardship and pain that he had experienced.

By torturing them just like how they torment him everyday.

"I just don't want to be a loser anymore."

A statement written in blood was found on a classroom..

(Pain, hardship  and abuse  can turn anyone into monster)

The End.