ONE

It was a bright, sunny afternoon. Fiona Bradford and Vienna White were in Zoltan,an eatery two blocks away from the mall. They were both drinking chocolate shakes while waiting for Howard and Terence to arrive.

" It still feels like I'm dreaming "Vienna said rubbing her eyes

"It really does" Fiona answered "Here they come"

Vienna glanced to the entrance and sure enough, Howard and Terence were striding confidently over to them. This was their usual spot,it was a window seat over looking the ever busy street that was bustling with activities and people.

"Sorry to have kept you both waiting for so long" Terence said

" No big deal"Vienna answered and sipped her shake.

" I'm surprised that this strange ordeal has happened to us all" Fiona said with a sigh
"Yesterday evening,I and my younger brother Graeme were in the sitting room. We had a slight argument and I felt like using the bottle of water on the table to knock his head. He was bending and suddenly the bottle Rose in the air and struck him at the back of his head"
Vienna and Terence looked stunned while Howard laughed loudly.

"It's really freaking me out"Vienna said "Mine is......"

"Aren't you all going to order something to eat?"a feminine voice thrilled

They all looked up to find Charlotte hovering over them. She was a college - age girl in a Congo pink T-shirt and jeans. She was their favorite waitress at Zoltan.

"I'd like another shake please" said Vienna shaking her already empty shake " strawberry flavoured and red velvet cake"

"I'd prefer the chocolate shake. One more" said Fiona"along with that lovely banana cream pie you suggested three days ago"

"I told you that cream pie is out of the world. What about you gentlemen?"

"Shrimp ceviche with tostada chips" said Howard

"Buffalo chicken wings and apple drink" Terence spoke then turned to Howard"Take an apple drink too"

"Alright " Howard said "I'm hungry"

"I'll be back in a giffy" Charlotte said and turned on her heels.

"She almost heard us. Didn't she?" Fiona said in a whisper

"Nope" Howard said "you were saying something Vienna"

"Oh! Right" Vienna said glancing out of the window "my strange power is ability to create object with just a mere thought"

"Your kidding, right?" Terence asked

"Am not"Vienna answered "what about you Terence"

"Terence sighed "I can turn invisible"

"That's cool" Howard said "I can create fire "

"We must keep this discovery to ourselves" Fiona said in a whisper.

Charlotte arrived and served them the meals they'd all ordered. "Anything else?"

"We are good" Howard said "Thank you"

"So" Vienna began then took a sip of her strawberry shake "who are we going to tell about these our weird abilities. I don't plan on living with it forever"

"We'll just keep it as a secret for now" Terence said

"I agree" added Howard "I don't plan on telling a soul"

"I'm scared my parents would find out" Fiona said

"Me too," said Vienna "we have to find a solution"

"I still think this is way too cool" said Howard