"But dad......it's the only way to save mom." Eunwoo said.

"You even know what are you saying!? You're sacrificing your life at this rate. Future needs you." Jungkook said in frustrated tone.

"We can take help of witches." Eunwoo said.

"That won't help. You're literally ready to give your blood to Lucia to drink. She's is your mother whatever but once her demon will wake up,she's gonna end you." Jungkook said.

"You don't know but you've my genes and I'm a true blood. Your mother won't be able to control herself." Jungkook said.

"Then you come and save me...." Eunwoo said.

"You know nothing! If my demon takes over me,I'll end up killing both of you." Jungkook shouted and then heavily sighed.

Jungkook didn't want to talk about that disgusting hybrid but now he had to.

"Think about your husband. You promised him many things so are you ready to break those all promises? He came here to have a future with you......." Jungkook said and now Eunwoo's mind was envaded by Taehyung only.

"You're right dad.....I can't leave Taehyung. He's too innocent and I don't know how he'll survive after my death...... but I don't wanna lose my mother." Eunwoo said as his eyes became glossy.

"I guess this is what destiny wants. I'm not letting you do whatever they've said to save Lucia. And I know that she doesn't want this too." Jungkook said and Eunwoo said nothing.

"You may leave." Jungkook said and Eunwoo bowed before leaving.

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on his royal chair which started going back and forth.

"Why the fuck this hybrid is again in my mind. I really have to do something before he trap me too like he did to Eunwoo." Jungkook said as he clenched his fist.

After few hours......

Jungkook decided to take his bat form as this is how he used to enter Eunwoo and Taehyung's chamber without letting anyone know.

Jungkook was at the window, thinking Eunwoo wouldn't be there. He wanted to give Taehyung a serious threat this time, knowing very well that the boy was afraid of his presence.

[Slight M]

"Eun......ah!" Taehyung moaned as Eunwoo's hands wandered all over Taehyung's bottom.

"You're so beautiful, baby....fuck!" Eunwoo said as he attacked Taehyung's neck whose head was thrown back due to pleasure. He arched his back in pleasure as Eunwoo's hands were roaming all over his naked back.

Taehyung's almost naked body was on Eunwoo's lap and Eunwoo's hands protectively wrapped around Taehyung's waist and back.

"Oh god!" Taehyung gasped when Eunwoo bit on his nipples.

Their make out session was so hot.

Taehyung's fingers were trying to grab Eunwoo's short hair but he was falling miserably so he was just digging his nails in Eunwoo's back.

"Eun......not there...." Taehyung breathed heavily as he stopped Eunwoo's hand which was going for Taehyung's omega part.

"As you wish..." Eunwoo said and slammed his lips with Taehyung's and laid him down on the bed carefully.

Meanwhile.....

Jungkook just came back to his chamber after witnessing his son and that hybrid.

"So you finally Seduced my son,huh? So fucking disgusting!" Jungkook slammed his fist over the table making the table crack.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

I'm sorry for past 3-4 messed up chapters. And this chapter was kinda messed up too. Just wait for 2-3 chapters more and I promise that y'all gonna enjoy.

Byeeeee~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜