You Make Me Strong

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh man! I really wanna go to the festival" Baji pouted.

"We can't you got a lot of homework and you're lagging behind in your English literature so no can do" I take care of his every subject except Japanese because I can neither read or write it. I can just speak it.

"What about me Avana-san?" asked Chifuyu

"Well you are improving but you still need to practice your grammar and quadratic equations except for that you're good"

"Yokatta(I'm glad)"

Baji sighed, still pouting, so I said, "Alright alright take me to the next festival" to which he smiled. The weather was quite cool and the clouds in the sky seemed to burst into tears any minute now.

Just then Chifuyu said looking at tge sky, "It must be so hard for Peh-yan. I can't even imagine a moment without Baji-san" and laughed nervously and sadly.

"Yes Peh always sticked with Pah like glue" Baji smiled but soon that smile curved in the opposite direction. Sadness was written all over their face. Not only them, Pah's arrest affected the whole Toman.

Small droplets of water poured down on their sad little faces. It's like the sky can feel their sadnees too. We hurried back to Baji's apartment. As we were drying ourselves, suddenly Baji received a call from an unknown number. We were asked to hurry towards the Musashi Shrine parking lot, Moebius along with Peh attacked Draken.

They hurriedly wore their uniforms and we rushed towards the shrine. We met a lot of members on the way. While we arrived, Mikey was already there. Some weird tall guy lead Moebius. On Mikey's command the fight started. From Mikey's movements I knew that he's aiming for Peh either to punch the shit outta him or to take him back to our side. But he faced a strong resistance from a tall zombie looking guy with  hand tattoos. We were already outnumbered and our strong guys had to take care of many at a time.

After a certain time, I heard a scream, "Mikey-kun!" It belonged to Takemitchy, I looked in that direction and got distracted thus received a kick in my belly. Luckily it missed my rib cage. I strangled the guy while Takemitchy screamed again and what he said this time. I was really terrified hearing that, he said, "Mikey-kun, Draken-kun got stabbed". I left everything and ran in that direction. Mikey told Takemitchy to take care of Draken but I know he's not storng enough, I've to reach there but I can't there are too many gang members on the way. There's no other way but to trust Takemitchy now.

"Hey Takemitchy!!! Call the ambulance or take him to the hospital now" I screamed, "Please don't let anything happen to him" please I just got him back I don't want to lose him. I haven't told him the truth yet. Nothing can happen to him. Takemitchy carried Draken on his back. You got this Takemitchy, please save him.......

With all these worries, I got distracted again and received a punch in my face that tore my wound from a past few days open. Just then Baji saved me from another punch. "Hey concentrate on the fight in front of you. Draken will be alright he's a tough guy so trust him a bit okay?" He said to me to which I nodded. Yeah let's do that.

After a few minutes, I saw Emma and Hina russhing towards an alley. "Go! We'll handle the rest" Mitsuya said and I dashed off. I followed them until I saw Draken, there I saw Draken standing still wounded, Takemitchy bleeding from his hand and five(including Kiomasa) other guys all beaten up on the ground. We could hear the ambulance siren and helped Draken to get on it. Takemitchy and I went with him to the hospital.

In the ambulance he was taking shit about taking care of mikey and all. I scolded him and asked him to lay quiet.

They took him to the emergency ward. Peh, Mitsuya, Baji, Mikey all came along. I thought Mikey would break into tears but he was surprisingly calm he even asked us to keep quiet in the hospital and asked us to believe in Draken. Yes we should. He's one hell of a tough guy.

After a while the doctor came out of the operation ward. He said, "The operation was a success". We were relieved hearing that. Emma started crying even I couldn't hold back my tears.

Within this overjoyed situation, I saw Mikey leave. As Mitsuya scolded Peh and welcomed him back, and went outside to tell the guys, I excused myself and searched for Mikey.

When I at last found him, he was sitting on the floor leaning against a wall and murmuring, "Don't scare me like that Ken-chin" and broke into tears. Ofcourse it must the hardest for him. Draken is like an elder brother to him.

I walked upto him and sat beside him.
"I'm sorry I have to go back to the gang, I'm their commander" with that he tried to got up hiding his tears but couldn't because I stopped him by holding his hand. "You don't have to act all tough you dummy. It's okay to cry" I pulled him closer in a hug "Let it all out, I'm here for you Mikey"

After that speech I knew that he would cry but didn't expect him to cry like a little baby. This must the real Mikey, under that tough guy he's just a little boy after all. I hugged him tighter until he's done. To be honest I was really scared today. It hasn't been that long since I've met Draken but I don't know why I can't stand him getting hurt. Is this what it means to share the same blood? No that's not it, I hate my dad but there's something about Draken that we all lean towards him. He's so reliable that sometimes we depend on him too much without realizing it.

I wiped the tears of his face and said, "You look really look adorable when you cry" then we both chuckled a bit and then watched Draken from outside the door as we weren't allowed in yet.

We went outside to the guys. They're still cheering for Draken's survival.
"Keep quiet you dumbasses it's a hospital!" They all listened to their commander, "Good job today everyone. Now go home to your families, they must be worried" They all wished each other good night and walked away. Baji asked me to sleep at his place for tonight as his mother is out at a relative's and I agreed.

She's outside?! I'll ask Kayal about her position and to stay extra cautious because of what happened in Roponggi.

TO BE CONTINUED........