13

Sarang was done crying. They all broke the group hug and looked at Sarang who sniffled and smiled.

"I swear Sarang. I should never see you crying again." Sunoo said and wiped his tears away.

"Yes. I'll kill you Baek Sarang." Yerim said and Sarang softly laughed and told her hands.

"I will never cry. You guys will take care a good care and I know that." She said said they all looked at her and smiled.

"You should never cry again. And you will never." Niki said and Sarang chuckled and nodded.

"So... what's now?" Jay asked looked at them who also looked at them in confusion.

"Urm... Sarang's discovery about happiness is finally done. So... let us celebrate the happy moment!" Jay said and everyone agreed.

"But where should we celebrate?" Heeseung questioned him and he smiled and looked at Yerim.

"Han River. I want you all to meet there okay?" Jay said and they all nodded and Yerim secretly smiled at him.

Suspicious isn't it?

Everyone went to their rooms while Jay dropped Yerim at her aunt's house.

Sarang opened her windows and saw the night covering up the world with pretty stars.

Her gaze went to Heeseung's who was holding a drink in his hand and watching the view.

She left her room and went to the swimming area and looked at Heeseung who seemed really drunk and she saw 2 soju bottles at the table.

"What made you this upset Mr. Lee Heeseung?" Sarang questioned to the drunk man who looked at her and chuckled.

"Funny right?" Heeseung said. And Sarang looked at him dumbfounded.

"What's funny?" She questioned and he inhaled and exhaled a deep breathe as he sighed and drank again.

"Don't drink Heeseung-ssi." She said and snatched the 3rd bottle of Soju from his hand and kept it on the table.

"I feel so pathetic..." Heeseung said and Sarang looked at his face. Red tinted cheeks and his eyes covered with his long bangs.

"I feel pathetic because I haven't confessed my first love." He said and then Sarang came to her senses.

Realizing that Heeseung's first love was Nayeon. She snapped out from her dreams being with Heeseung.

"Heeseung-ssi you are drunk. Let's go inside." Sarang said and held his arm and he turned around to her.

"Sarang... Will I be ever able to confess her?" Heeseung questioned her and they both looked at each other for a while.

A moment of silence took place between them and then Heeseung snapped out and became a little conscious.

"I'm sorry." He said and then Sarang let go his arm and he walked outside.

Sarang sighed and took the soju bottles and gave a look at the beautiful night view of Seoul.

Thinking did she really meant to be with Heeseung or not.

While Jake was falling deeper for Sarang only by thinking about her and imagining how they would love each other.

"You aren't recognizable... woah.." Sunoo said as he looked at Sarang. Having a crazy haircut.

Yeah, her hair was really long below her hips and she finally wanted to get rid of it because she hated long hair because she inherited from her mother.

So, she had a long wolf cut with bangs. Making her more prettier with highlights underneath the hair.

"Am I looking weird?" Sarang asked while brushing the ends of her hair with her fingers and Sunoo shook his head as no.

"You are looking you!" Sunoo said and Sarang smiled and they both squealed out of excitement.

Like that, They left the salon and went to the hotel. It's been 2 days and this afternoon, they were going to Han River.

As they entered the Suntops, Sunoo entered the house first and when she entered, Niki freaked out.

"Ah! Who are you?!" He shouted and scared, Sarang turned around making Niki's Jaw drop.

"It's me Sarang." She told and looked at Niki who was looking at her as he saw a girl for the first time in his life.

"Noona... is that really you?" Niki questioned and Sarang cringed when he said the Noona word because he never had been formal to her.

"Wh are you showing this much formality towards me?" She said and entered the house and saw the members looking at her in shock due to her hairstyle.

Sarang looked at them weirdly as they didn't replied anything and kept quiet.

She turned around to see a wheelchair near the dining table and a woman was sitting there.

She went near to her and when the old lady turned around Sarang looked at her in shock.

The one she have been missing for days. She saw her and tears instantly formed while her hand went near to her mouth, covering it while the old woman smiled.

"How have you been Sarang?" Her beloved grandmother asked and Sarang fell on her knees, thinking what she was looking should not be a dream.

"You woke up..." Sarang said while looking at her only mother who truly meant Sarang as her own daughter.

"Of course anything for you Sarang." Grandmother said and cupped Sarang's face with her hand and Sarang sniffled and wanted to cry.

"But you came really late..." Sarang said and started crying while holding her Grandmother's hand and hugging her tight.

She kept her forehead on her shoulder and cried her heart out. Indicating how much she missed her presence.

The members smiled while Jiheon was looking at Sarang with a big smile on her face.

It was a really happy moment of the reunion of the Grandmother and granddaughter. Probably can say mother daughter reunion.

The guys almost cried due to their emotional scene. Jiheon gave them tissues and looked at Yerim who also cried.

"It's a reunion guys! Why are you crying like something bad happened?" Jiheon yelled making everyone look at her and they chuckled.

"Yes! I'm not dead yet!" Grandmother shouted and everyone laughed to her words.

"Yes and you guys have took care of my Sarang so it's more good. Orelse I'll be whooping you all till now." Grandmother said making them gulp and Sarang laughed.

"I've never been this happy since ever I ended up with these guys, Grandma." Sarang said and looked at them who had a smile on their face.

"They always made me happy. And will make me happy." She said and looked at Jiheon who also smiled and they hugged.

"Thank you bestie." Sarang said and Jiheon caressed her back and nodded.

"It's my pleasure." She said and they both broke their hug and laughed.

"So... should we head to Han river? For a little celebration? " Sunghoon asked the people and they all smiled and nodded.

To be continued...