"How to seduce a girl?", asked Mikey who again who is sitting while eating his dorayaki. "Easy, stay handsome and hot.", said Mikey which Sanzu nodded and noted what his king said. "Then,.... Just fuck her. Who cares what people say, if you love her, then just claim her.", said Mikey again which Sanzu nodded and noted that as well with a serious face plastered on his face.

"So, that's how your way of getting me, huh...?", Haru says as she appears out of nowhere and shocked the shit out of Mikey.

"HARUCHIN?!!"

"Fuck her, huh? Don't care what people say? Just claim her...? What such way to teach someone. If we do have a son one day, I'm really going to kill you if you teach our son that.", said Haru with a smile on her face but her face really showed how mad is she right now.

"Wait-YOU CAN'T KILL ME! OUR SON GOING TO BE FATHERLESS!!"

"Fuck that. I can just marry another man.", Haru says which is an arrow just straight up to Mikey's heart.

"I'm sorry! Don't replace me!!!", said Mikey as he begged the girl while clingy at her leg. "I PROMISE THAT I WILL BE A GOOD HUSBAND AND DAD FOR YOU AND OUR SON!!!", Sanzu just looked at his king with a dumbfounded face, thinking if should beg as his king did right now with Kyoko. No- better not.

'Something like that only Mikey can do it. It would be weird if was me who did that...', Sanzu's thoughts as he imagined the situation if he begged Kyoko to not leave him as Mikey did to Haru right now. Yeah- it's going to be weird, so no. He then proceeded on his adventure to the next person which is Seiyu.

"You want to make the girl love you back?", Seiyu asked with lil bit shocked expression on his face. Never did he expect it would be Sanzu out of many people out there to ask for some advice about love things. The guy smiled as he gladly answered the guy.

"Well...I'm not really an expert in this but, give some presents to that girl. If you know what she likes, it would be better. Don't need to get something expensive, she might feel bad for you to use all your money for her.", said Seiyu which the rosy pink hair boy noted down what the older guy said. "I got the necklace for your sister when I confessed to her, well, even though that time because that stupid sister of mine set me up."

"Okay."

"Haha~ well, was it Kyoko?", asked Seiyu which makes Sanzu flustered as soon as the girl's name was mentioned. Then, Sanzu slowly nodded his head at the question. "I see. Good luck, Sanzu.", he said while patting the boy's head before continuing with his part-time work.

"Thank you, Aniki."

"Anytime, Sanzu."

"What are you doing?", Izana suddenly appears behind Sanzu as he peeps on the notes that Sanzu had noted. The boy immediately hides it since it's embarrassing to let other people see his notes. "Love advice?", asked Izana curiosity, seems he managed to peep lil bit at the title.

"I have one for you.", said Izana with a smile on his face which caught the boy's interest. "Just forced her to love you back. Kinda like claim her or fucking fuck her.", he said, still with a smile on his face, like an innocent smile.

"........", the rosy pink hair boy is standing still in front of the white-haired guy with the note and pen in his hand, wondering if he should note that down or not. 'They're brothers without mistake. I see no difference in their advice.', Sanzu's thoughts as he compares Izana's advice with Mikey's advice about love.