Those precious moments are what he cherished, the right, she had on him, the right he has on her. The way both claimed their love for each other. He caressed the ring on his finger.

Shivay to himself, caressing the ring :I love you anika, just some more hours and then I will be with you.
And I am waiting for your reply for my I love you.

Shivay ran his hand through his hairs and started to pack his bag for trip. Finishing with packing, he received a call from mishra.

On call,

Mishra : good evening sir the meeting with Japanese clients is scheduled today at 10 : 30 pm

Shivay sat on his study table and wore his glasses and took out file from drawer and started going through it.

Shivay : is the presentation and details ready mishra?
He said grabbing another file and going through it.

Mishra : yes sir everything is ready.

Shivay : okay mishra, get the details ready, the presentation too. Send me the copy once at mail. I will recheck it and let you know.

Mishra : okay sir
Saying so he cut the call.

Shivay called Khanna,

Shivay : khanna, get my car ready by tomorrow 8 in morning.
Okay?

Khanna : yes sir. Don't worry.

Shivay hangs up the call.

While he gets busy with his work at the other side the younger are enjoying their dinner.

In oberoi farmhouse,

The day was spent with full joy. The first part of days was spent with shopping for trip. Anirivya and omruhil spent their morning enjoying your fullest.

And to shivays nightmare, roaming outside in hot afternoon, eating varieties of junk food, chats, ice cream, and many more.

The afternoon was spent with all of them watching movie. While it was a struggle to choose a movie to watch, while everyone had their individual favourites.

Deciding on 3 of them, they had watched 3 movies in row. Snuggled up in the warm blankets in cold, large home threater with recliners and food to munch.

It was evening 6 till when all came out for tea break and rest, were in their rooms till time for dinner.

Though she missed shivay, the messages were the only relief to her. When she called him, he was busy, while he called, they were busy shopping and watching movie.

They had their dinner, in the their rooms itself and laid down to rest.

Aniks wasnt able to sleep, she was missing her shivay. His warmnthness, his protectiveness.

Though she enjoyed eating outside, jumping, shopping, bargaining. She missed him being part of it. How he reprimanded her of eating outside junk food, would cook for her whatever she wished for. Him bringing the vendors or better say whole shop at home, and no bargaining. Her asking him, him denying and showing tadi, and then choosing the perfect one.
She missed this. Missed him. Missed themselves. Though she won't deny she enjoyed herself with her sisters and brothers.

While she was engrossed in her shivay thoughts, she woke up with jerk, with ringing of her phone.

Sleeping on her stomach and placing the phone near headboard , she received his video call to come up with his warmly smiling face.

While the smile widened on his face seeing anika after long time.
He looked at her for minutes and so did She.

Shivay : enjoying ani?