•Part19•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Omru glances at their family.Devasted, sad, guilty, shocked and mostly weak. The mansion which was always noisy, with this or another issues was silent today. Shedding tears. Mourning their sins.

The place where each one of them tormented shivay and anika,blamed them, accused them, insulted them, took promises, bounded them. Either it be tej, jhanvi, pinky, omru, dadi or someone else.

At same place, at this moment they were repenting for their words, actions. Realizing their mistakes. It was as if, all of sudden all their mistakes weighed them down. Though it was very late but never late than ever.

Dadi sits down on the sofa with thud. Her eyes teary, blank. Omru and ruvya rushes towards her. Omru settles down near her feets. Placing there head on her lap. Weeping silently.

They never understood their shivay, all these time. The shivay known to them was one of the many layers of the shivay singh oberoi.

The real one the original one was somewhere hidden behind this strong facades. How well he masters them.

That hidden shivay is only known to anika. None has the accessibility to it other than her. None have ability to do so. She has reached his heart, step at a time. Not that it was easy for her. It took time, a very long time, but she never backed off, she always stood firm to reach up-to his heart and break those walls. But alas the family didn't even try. And here family is senior Oberois. Omru did mark their way through the wall till some extent, but alas their family didn't try to.

They believed what he showed up, none tried to see through it. Not even his dadi and sometimes omru. And now when they are coming across it, it's breaking them bit by bit, realizing the path they pushed shivay into.

Huhh not only shivay, anika too. She had to be dragged forcefully into marriage for them, for their reputation. Though the tables are turned now. And these people, leave gratitude never even respected her what she deserved. Putting her all energy to save them to putting her life in danger, she did all.

Omru laying there head at dadi lap, dadi caressing their hairs, three of them weeping. Ruvya trying to confront their husbands.

Pinky settles down on sofa, with rest three tej, jhanvi and shakti. The environment thick and dense. The voice resonating was just of dadi weeping and sniffs.

In anika house:

Shivay and anika, still in the much needed hug. Anika glanced at shivay. He kissed her forehead, making her close her eyes in bliss. She placed her bead back on his chest.

She whispered : shivay I know you need rest, but what about bua, what further? She asks in doubt to clear out.

Shivay: he looks at her, and finds her already looking at him. I have planned something. She looks at him determined and smiles. He too reciprocates and share a hug

Parting away he calls khana:
Shivay: Khana arrange the car, get it ready quick. He orders him.

Anika: shivay mene bola to, but you need rest. She says hesitantly

Shivay: he takes her hand in his, and says am all good anika.
Lively, happy, satisfied and fit-fine till you are with me. Says shivay kissing her knuckles.