Usse uski gunnaho ki saja mili hai, aur muhje koi shikayat nahi.
Jo 25 saal pehle hua nahi hona chaiye tha, par ab jo hogaya so hogaya.

Aur aaj jo bhi Hua hai, wo bhi galat nahi tha.
She says glancing at tejvi and shanky.

Ab bas aur nahi, ab sirf khushiyan hi khushiyan hongi. Hai na billu?
She asks him, caressing his cheeks.

Shivay smiles at her, her words made him feel a bit lighter. He didn't knew how will a mother, a dadi and a mother in law react. He was unsure of her reaction, but felt relieved now.

Shivay : bilkul dadi, sab kuch thik hogaya, ab bas khushiyan hi khushiyan hogi.
He says widely smiling at her.

Tej press shivay shoulder,
Tej : Haan, shivay, bus ek galat kaha tumne sab sahi hua nahi hai,
Tumne sab sahi kiya hai.

Dadi nods at tej words. While pinky, jhanvi and shakti look at shivay proudly. All of them smile heartily. The kalyani mills secret, the past, the mystery, everything solved, it ends on well note. Alls well that end well.

Scene shifts towards temple area.

Dadi lights a diya, praying for happiness, love and prosperity for her family. While others join her for praying.
The long wait comes to an end, as the good and happy times arrive finally.

As they are on the dining table having their dinner. Chatting happily, the old times, their childhood, newly married phase, teasing each other.

The house looked happy and alive with these cheerful faces of elders. While shivay fed dadi and dadi fed shivay lovingly.

Pinky then interupted and asked shivay
Pinky : shivay, when are you going to leave for lonavala? Tomorrow?
She enquired.

To which shivay nods at her
Shivay : Yeahh, probably tomorrow early morning.
Why mom?
He asked

Pinky : no, nothing I was just thinking to plan a trip to kuldevi, after you all come back.
Everything is going good, why not start afresh with blessings of God.
Kyun mummyji?
Pinky suggested.

Dadi : this is good. It's been so many days, and all children will start their new life with blessings.
You guys come back after your trip, till than I and these both will see auspicious date and preparations.
Dadi said to shivay while, he nods.

Shakti : arre ma, let him go first to trip, otherwise anu and omru wont leave him
He chuckled while shivay chuckled too.

Shivay : you are right papa, your daughter won't leave me at peace of I won't reach their tomorrow.
He said nodding a negative, chuckling.

He loved how his family involved anika even when she wasnt here, as if she was here, with them.
This felt good, the happy and joyous family, all together, laughing having their dinner, the dream coming true.

But he was missing her, how much he wished she was here, to join them in this happiness. Though it felt incomplete without her, this was complete too.
He chuckled imagining how she would have complained to her shakti papa, her badepapa and pinky ma about him teasing her. And then fluffed her face, until he would feed her and apologize.

Tej cleared his throat to bring out shivay from his thoughts about his love.

Tej : and I really wish, you should leave as soon as possible to Lonalava before anu and my sons get angry on you and burn you or better say drown you in water
He teased shivay, which lead shivay to turn red.

As his dinner was almost done, he moved to room, reasoning an important call. While chuckles and laugh echoed behind.

As soon as he reached their room, he stopped near the dressing table. It still smelled of her. Her bangles were pile scattered, with her hair clips on the table.
It felt as if she was here.
He looked into mirror remembering the time he made her wore sindoor and mangalsutra. He smiled warmly at those moments.