Prolong: Amaterasu

Just thought of this Idea and I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

Third Person POV
"Please don't leave!" A Blonde Elf begged the pure white haired girl. "I'm sorry nin mel, but I mist go." The white haired girl said softly as she gently placed her forehead against the blonde elf. "Im ber, im'll tul-back na cin, nin mel." The white haired girl promised the elf an gently please a soft kiss on their lips. (Im ber, im'll tul-back na cin, nin mel.- I promise, I'll come back to you, my love.)

"I must go." The girl finished then pulled herself away from the elf and ran off out of the Kingdom. "Please come back." The Elf called softly as his bottom lips quivers. "Legolas? What are you doing up at this hour? Why are you alone? Where is Ammy?" Thranduil kept asking his son.

"She sensed a great evil. One she can't ignore." Legolas said still not looking away from where Amaterasu took off too. "Don't worry to much, my son. She'll be fine. She is a goddess after all." King Thranduil spoke softly to his son hoping it'll ease his son's worry. "Now get some sleep. We know how Ama will be if you don't properly rest." King Thranduil said as he pulled his son for a hug.

"Thank you, Ada." Legolas said as he smiled at his father who lead him back to his and Amaterasu shared bedroom. King Thranduil lets out a soft sigh once his son entered his room and Thranduil walks towards his own bedroom. "Mahal, please watch over my future daughter." King Thranduil prayed as he looked to the sky and couldn't help but feel dread in his heart.

Unknown to the Elven King and Prince, Amaterasu made her way to the battle of Moria in her white wolf form. "The White Wolf!" Some of the Dwarves yelled as Amaterasu saved Thorin Oakenshield.

"Nalkra ayh lat?" The pale orc ask as Amaterasu trail swirls around and the sky started become cloudy and dark. Suddenly lightning struck and burned a few Orcs. "Nalkra ku ul meaning ro kigiji!" The pale orc yelled just as the Wargs tried to attack Amaterasu.

(Nalkra ayh lat? - What are you?) (Nalkra ku ul meaning ro kigiji! - What is the meaning of this?!)

Thorin watches in awe just before he got ready to attack the Orcs once more. Amaterasu growls loudly before lighting her body on fire as two Wargs pounce on her. A loud snarl escape Amaterasu snout causing a few Wargs to slightly whimper in fear a bow there heads slightly.

Just then Azog knocked down Thorin again getting Amaterasu attention and she went back to normal. Azog swiftly knocked out Thorin shield causing Amaterasu to lung and bit the Pale Orcs shoulder hard. Azog screamed and grabbed Amaterasu by her neck and throw her away from him. Thorin quickly block Azog attack with a oak branch and tried to move toward his weapon.

Amaterasu growls as she felt her right paw started to hurt. Thorin then swiftly cut Azog left hand off causing him to scream in pain. Amaterasu stood close to Thorin as her raised up his sword and shield before running to attack the rest of the Orcs. "Du Bekar!" Thorin yelled as the Dwarves and Amaterasu charge again at the Ocrs.

Time Skip

Amaterasu watches as the dwarves look around amongst their dead companions. Thorin turns away just to see Amaterasu limping away from them. "Wait!" Thorin called out running toward Amaterasu only for her to ignore him. Then suddenly the tree started to sway heavily while some of the three branches block the Dwarf princes path.

"Wait! Please!" Thorin yelled just as Amaterasu stopped and turn to hum from a far distance. "Tell next time Dwarf King." Amaterasu said in Thorin head causing his breath to hitch at the sound of her voice.

As Amaterasu continued to walk forward away from the Dwarves as she doesn't sense any more darkness anymore, for now. Suddenly Amaterasu started to feel tired causing her to frown and shack her head to remove the sleep her mind.

'No! I mustn't sleep yet! Need to see... My mate... one... last... time.' Amaterasu thought as she forced herself to continued to move forward only for her body to feel heavier and heavier by the second as sleep consumed her.