10

Ning Qiu became the only girl in the four classes to get a perfect three-step layup.

    The most gratifying person is the physical education teacher, "As long as you keep running and exercise your endurance, you will be fine in the future exams."

    Ning Qiu was quickly surrounded by girls in her class.

    Seeing that she got full marks, the girls stopped chasing boys to practice, and asked her to teach.

    "Okay...Okay, no problem."

    "Everyone line up and let me see what's wrong with you." The

    girls were patient and gentle, and took the trouble to demonstrate over and over again, or carefully correct their posture .

    Huaizhou stood not far away, looking at Ning Qiu in the crowd with bright eyes.

    He Siying felt a sense of crisis in his heart.

    The way Huaizhou looked at Ning Qiu was very similar to the way Li Anyang looked at her.

    The other party didn't seem to notice that she was beside him, turned around and went to play basketball with the other boys.

    He Siying bit her lip, but did not catch up to ask him for advice.

    She knew that Ning Qiu was beautiful, even if the boys thought she was arrogant and arrogant, they still couldn't help but secretly look at her.

    But with that look just now, He Siying felt that maybe she thought too much.

    If Huaizhou was also attracted by his appearance, he would have fallen in love with Ning Qiu long ago.

    The teacher does not leave much homework.

    On Friday, Ning Qiu wrote part of it at school, and when he got home, he finished the rest in less than three hours.

    On the weekends, she will set aside to make plans for the bidding of the sports meeting.

    The content of the planning case is not too much. The order of competition events and the order of class admission are unchanged every year.

    Ning Qiu and the others need to be responsible for the details of the opening and closing ceremonies, as well as the mascot representatives and the purchase of the content of the prizes.

    Xu Qinglan and the female monitor are responsible for the distribution of personnel such as logistics and recorders.

    Before going to bed, Ning Qiu thought about the prototype of the plan and recorded the main points in the document.

    In the QQ discussion group, Ruan Guo and others all said that their homework had not been finished, so they made an appointment to discuss the sports meeting plan at 3:00 pm tomorrow.

    I just didn't expect that when I woke up on Saturday morning, there was a power outage in the community.

    Ning Qiu lives in an old-fashioned community. It is common for power outages and internet outages on weekdays, and occasionally water outages. She is used to it.

    Unable to use the computer around, Ning Qiu grabbed Ning Dong to review in the study, waiting for the call to resume in the community.

    Ning Dong felt that Ning Qiu was more comfortable with getting along with him recently than before.

    In the past, when she encountered a question she couldn't do with her homework, she would ask Ning Qiu.

    Although Ning Qiu would answer for her, her expression was cold and indifferent, making Ning Dong feel like an idiot and delaying her rest time.