52

For Huaizhou, Principal Yang has always given him great attention.

    Not only because of Grandpa pregnant's request, but also because this is the child of his old friend.

    Just after Grandpa Huai hung up the wrong call from Huaizhou, he received another call from Principal Yang to announce the good news, and the other party talked to him for more than an hour.

    "This kid's performance has been getting better and better recently, and I think he's about to improve."     "

    It's true that he has so many points in the test, and he didn't copy others, right?"

Grandpa looked quite surprised.

    "Huai Bo, it's not right to say that." Principal Yang shook his head, disapprovingly said, "I don't know what Zhou's temperament is, he's not someone who can do that kind of thing."

    With Huaizhou's temperament, he was even afraid There is no cheating by handing in blank papers or scribbling.

    After a short while, Grandpa Huai also realized the inappropriateness of his words.

    "I understand, I mean... Why did that brat suddenly change his sex?"

    After the last riot, Huaizhou hadn't come home for more than a month, and Grandpa Huai couldn't take him.

    I thought it was the same as usual, the little brat didn't know which corner of the nest he was hanging out with, but it was unexpected to tell him that he was studying hard.

    Principal Yang sighed, "Wai Rui's words stimulated him last time, right? Now he doesn't even want to live in Huai Rui's house.

    " Stay with me, what are you doing? 】Huaizhou moved out and bought a house outside, including the farce during the holiday, Principal Yang knew all about it.

    He thought to himself that this child must have been beaten and challenged by his self-esteem and stubbornness, so he made up his mind to work hard.

    After listening to Grandpa Huai, he also felt that what Principal Yang said made some sense.

    Although he felt sorry for his grandson, Grandpa Huai hummed angrily.

    "It's long overdue. I used to look like I didn't have any prospects and I wanted to beat someone with a stick as soon as I saw

    it."

    After saying the angry words, Grandpa Huai sighed again.

    "He's already eighteen years old, so he can't be so muddleheaded anymore."

    A few years ago, they couldn't control it and dared not control it, but now they can't let the situation continue to develop like this.

    Principal Yang echoed a few words in a low voice.

    About Huaizhou, Grandpa Huai and his uncle Zhuo Ming have discussed privately many times.

    What Grandpa Huai means is to observe it for another year.

    If he is still so disobedient in the future, he will be thrown into the military academy.

    After a few years of tossing in it, no matter how arrogant and arrogant he is, he has to act like a chicken in the end.

    Ten years ago, when recruits entered the army, they lived on the top floor of the dormitory to prevent them from escaping.

    Now, the dormitory for recruits after enlistment has been changed to one floor, which is to prevent them from jumping off the building.