12

When Li Anyang opened his eyes again, it was already eleven o'clock.

    He yawned and looked for food, and found that Huaizhou had been sitting in front of the computer at some point.

    On the table were cold xiaolongbao and soy milk, which Huaizhou bought at the breakfast shop downstairs.

    Li Anyang didn't even put it in the microwave to heat it up, he grabbed it and stuffed it in his mouth.

    Chewing cold buns, he leaned his arms on Huaizhou's swivel chair, speaking inarticulately.

    "Brother Zhou, why did you get up so early, what are you looking at?"

    He didn't fall asleep until after three o'clock last night when he dressed up as a QQ space, and he was still sleepy.

    Huaizhou stared at the contact list of QQ friends, without turning his head, he said impatiently: "Go and wash your face and brush your teeth."

    "I'll go after I finish eating, I'm starving."

    Li Anyang leaned on the back of the chair and did not move, his right leg He slid aside, resting on the ground and shaking his feet.

    He stared curiously at Huaizhou's QQ friend list.

    Huaizhou's friend list is very deserted, and he has less than five people, so he never makes friend groups, which are the default groups of the system.

    But now, Li Anyang discovered that he had added several new groups.

    The upper and lower groups are empty, and a special symbol in the shape of a flower is used to form a "mouth".

    The grouping in the middle of the word "mouth" also has a heart-shaped symbol in the middle of the name.

    The friend who was surrounded by flowers by Huaizhou was nicknamed "He Huo", and his avatar was Cherry Maruko, who was offline in gray at the moment.

    Huaizhou never made these bells and whistles, but in the past two days, it was uncharacteristic, Li Anyang immediately smelled a special taste from his extraordinarily girlish behavior.

    He narrowed his eyes, his tone was two-pointed with excitement, and teased: "Brother Zhou, who is this person?"

    Huaizhou didn't look back, "Your future sister-in-law."

    Li Anyang was even more excited when he heard it, "Of course I guessed it, I asked who my sister-in-law is!"

    Of course he knew that the person who was treated specially by Huaizhou was not ordinary, but he was just curious who the girl Huaizhou took a fancy to.

    "Ning Qiu."

    Huaizhou replied calmly, and Li Anyang almost sprayed a mouthful of soy milk onto the computer screen.

    "What?" Li Anyang suspected that he had hallucinated.

    "No, what's the matter, don't you like this kind of girl?"

    Boys are very concerned about their self-esteem, and no one likes to be treated dismissively by others.

    Especially a girl like Ning Qiu, who has a poor family background but is exceptionally good herself, usually has a high and arrogant personality.

    I look down on their money and their shit.

    But the account's nickname "He Huo" is indeed a word for autumn.