Father was the only one who really cares, he looks at me as if he knew exactly what my thoughts are at the moment kaya umiling siya sakin, silently telling me to understand my own mother for being so heartless.

"She is still currently delivering him" malamig ko sagot, leveling with how she sounded if not colder than her.

Her eyes sharpen even more, she might have felt how disgrunted i am at the moment towards her behavior.

I will not have my son feel what she made feel. I will not treat my son as if he's a trophy to be flaunt around to prove anyone that i am better.

She might have inflicted me the pain of not having the love of a mother but my son will not experience the same thing.

I was the one who break our eye coct when i heard and felt the heavy footsteps that i immediately recognize as my cousins.

The one who help delivered my son.

He came out of the door with a huge smile on his lips and a bundle of what looks like my son on his arm.

I took wide quick stride to meet him halfway.

My heart pounding in what seems like to be nervousness and excitement all together.

Not caring how i look like at the moment.

I take a look at him and it was like the clock have stopped ticking for a moment.

"He looks just like you...there, gentle with his head ---there you go" clint carefully helped transfer my child on my arms.

Im a father.

He have his eyes staring back at me, as if he was trying to figure out who was carrying him.

I can almost feel my eyes heating up, emotions have always been new to me, unfamiliar, something i wasn't used to have.

Yet as i look at him, my own son, i feel like he just took my breath away.

"Christian" sambit ko bago tumingin kay clint with a determined look. A name i already have in mind, but now that i look at him, i know that it was meant to be his name.

"What will you name your child if you have any?" He asked one afternoon as we both laze around his living room, with our own books on hand.

Basking to the peaceful moment of the cold afternoon.

I look at him like he had grown another head or two, has he gone insane more than he already acts?

He chuckle when i didnt immediately answer.

I was not planning to. I dont have an answer to his question either, such thing haven't cross my mind.

"Come on chan just to beguile some of the time enlighten me or if you have no idea yet i can suggest some" his eyee shining with excitement enabling me to say no.

Not wanting to see disappointment in his beautiful eyes, knowing it wont sit well with me.

I stare at him for a moment as i think of what might i want my son to be named off.

As his eyes look back at me with anticipation i blurted out the name i think will suit my surname.

"Christian" christian alexander.

His smile turn soft along with all of his features cousing something inside me to squirm. Unfamiliar feelings blossoming inside my chest.

What is it about you that makes me feel like i cannot be too far away from you gabriel?