Chapter 4

Andrew's pov

This was awkward , after that Dad had to drive the girls to ballet by force and ended up offering me .

I thought it would be better to hitch then to skateboard so I ended up excepting .

The girls were giving directions , then I realized the street we were on .

" Wait can you guys stop here my class is on this street "

They looked around all the Chinese restaurants in confusion .

Dad then spoke up as he opened the door

"Seriously"

I nodded smiling behind my mask as I got out grabbing my skateboard

"What time do I pick you up ?"

I looked at my dad confused

"You don't have to "

"No no I want to please tell me "

I shrugged

"Classes end at 2pm a hour after the girls ballet, but I'm going to graduate the gold belt ( I know it ain't real but deal with me here for a minute " three years earlier so I have to stay a few minutes so about 2.45 or around that time , I usually wait in that blue restaurant next to the dojo "

He nodded as the girls looked confused and started asking questions .

"Your in the highest class ?"

"So does this make you a ninja ?"

"How old are you again ?"

"How long have you trained here?"

"Why do you have to stay extra hours ?"

"I don't see any dojo , where exactly?"

I laughed a little this is the most conversation I've had with people since I was little .

"Yes , Maybe , 17 , 8 years , because I'm the prodigy of my class , it's the black gate that you can see kids going in "

I quickly shut the door and made it over to the black gate as dad shrugged and drove to the location the girls gave dad .

I walked to the gates and entered quickly going to change in the boy's locker room .

Timeskip

3rd person's pov

It was 2.15 and Gru was nervous as the girls followed him through the black gate through a ally .

The girls had annoyed him into coming to see Andrew perform his karate .

They saw a bunch of teenage girls and boys exiting and Agnus hopped over to a group of girls .

"Excuse me do you know where my brother is ?"

The girls gushed at her

"Who's your brother ?"

Agnus thought on how to describe him

"He's going to Gold belt , he's tall and always looks tired, his name is Andrew ?"

The girls looked at eachother in shock

"Do you mean the purple dragon , that Andrew , I never knew he had a sister"

Then Agnus and Edith walked towards them .

"Agnus what are you doing?"

The girls looked at eachother as to say ' how many sister's does he have?'

"I'm asking these ladies where drew is they say they know him "

The girls looked at the teenagers as they pointed up the stairs .

"He's doing his afternoon lessons on the second floor he's almost done "

They nodded as Gru followed the girls timidly

They got to the room to see seven black belts on the ground  groaning in pain as Andrew stood in the middle eating chips as his black belt with white strips .

He looked at them in shock

"Hey guys what are you doing here I told you to wait in the restaurant"

Before the girls could talk Gru spoke

" The girls wanted to see you do karate "

He looked down at them a little disappointed

"I'm sorry girls I'm already done , I'm just waiting for the building doctors to get here , I lost a little control on 'going easy ' on them "

As he made the hand gesture

" He tried to kill me!"

Shouted a boy with a bleeding nose and a bruised arm that looked broken .