Chapter 1

•° He's a goth (no make up just a bit pale ) , like a male version of violet from the Incredibles , with black hair and green eyes , he always wears a black turtle neck shirt, a purple flannel long sleeve tied around his waist , black jeans and black converses , his hair is long and loose (it goes below his elbow) and is always wearing a black face mask , a black and silver watch and a black ear ring , which Gru did not agree to pierce easily but was persuaded eventually, on his left ear (I will explain why he always wears the mask , watch and ear ring later ) °•

3rdpersonpov

It was a normal day in the Gru household , Gru had gone out to go get his coffee and breakfast and to go visit the bank for a loan for his new plan before he went he knocked on Andrew's locked door .

Gru was in a good mood , but got very nervous when he knocked on the door .

"Angel? Sweetheart?....... Dad is going to get breakfast, would you like something to eat ? Pancakes ? Coffee? Are you awake ?"

He looked nervous as he knocked on his son's door . He then heard a loud , thud!, Like someone fell off the bed and a groan before you could here stumbling towards the door

The door opened to a teenager with very messy hair, no t-shirt and black silk pajama pants .

"Yawn* What do you want dad? "

He said as he put his pajama shirt on , as he shut the door behind him .

"Well sugarplum, as I said earlier I got to the bank for super important business for work and I was wondering if you would like anything for breakfast? "

He yawned again and made his way to sit down in the lounge next door .

" Just a hot chocolate, cream , three sugars , maple  syrup , chocolate sauce, peppermint and can I have three waffles with ice-cream and fruit, thanks Dad"

He said as Gru rubbed his hands together nervously , he always got like this Infront of his son because he really didn't know how to raise a son he was a villan after all .

"Okay sweetheart , anything else ? "

Gru asked expectedly, his son had a very big sweet tooth and would always order more after a few minutes.

Andrew grabbed the remote and switched on the TV

"No thank- oh wait could you get mint chocolate chip ice-cream and some chocolate chip cookies Ohh and a bubblegum milkshake and tell them not to be stingy with the foam, also some chocolate bars and marshmallows !"

He nodded and grabbed the keys

"Of course , Angel should I throw in some gummy bears and sugar babies ?"

He nodded and as Gru was about to leave when Andrew turned from the TV

"Ohh! Wait , Dad I love you "

Gru was beyond happy his son hadn't told him he loved him in 8 years .

"Love you too son "

•°This is when the music starts and Gru dances to the bank °•

Andrew's pov

And dad's gone ..... Well , I better get going. I went into my room to change out of my pajamas (into the clothes I explained on the top ) .

After I was satisfied with how I looked I went back out again to the kitchen to see two of the  minions , I can never get their names right there is only one minion I always recognise, I went over to them and grabbed an apple .

"Hey Dave , I'm going out for a bit dad's only coming back after his board meeting , I'll probably be back before him if not I'll be back in two to five minutes "

Dave nodded as I pulled up my mask and put on my black skull back pack and walked out the door .

I then pulled out my black rocket skateboard that I designed and blasted off

Timeskip ( because I can 😋)

I arrived home and quickly ran to my room before anyone saw me and shut and locked my door .

I quickly pulled down my mask to show the black eye and bleeding nose . I tried to touch it but It hurt and I flinched .

I reached under the bed and pulled out my first aid kit looking for some medicine , cotton wool and painkillers .

I could use some of those gummy bears right about now where is dad ?

I hissed as I put the medicine covered cotton wool against a cut .

Some girl broke up with her boyfriend saying she fell in love with me and in stead of being sensible and understanding he comes to beat me up like I had anything to do with it .

This happens at least twice a week , maybe I should use a different disguise other than that mask .

I heard dad going down stairs to the lab and I got angry . How dare he go to the lab without bringing me my food !

For this he better go get me a happy meal with chicken nuggets and maybe some Oreos .

I quickly pulled up my mask and styled my hair to cover my black eye and went downstairs to the lab not forgetting to lock my door and hide the key under the plant next to me.

I got to the bottom and  rubbed the back of my neck

"Hey dad-"

" We're going to steal the moon!"

I raised my head wide eyed and looked at him as he stood on a podium with the moon out as the millions of minions where cheering .

I was dumbfounded , how will they steal the moon ?

Dr. Nefario wheeled over to me slowly

"Ahh Andrew your here , what do you think about the plan to steal the moon?"

He stopped Infront of me as I just blinked my eyes

"Umm okay I guess , can I talk to my dad for a minute "

He nodded me towards my dad throught the ton of minions

" Sure but be quick we got to get started if we want to pull this off "

I nodded before going through them

"Hey dad! "

He looked over at me and got all nervous , to be honest I love making him nervous .

" Hey sweetheart , what are you doing here?"

I looked at him before turning

" Umm , I was wondering where my food is ?"

He then looked as he remembered something

" I put it in the refrigerator , I also got you some Oreos and cookie dough flavoured ice-cream "

I nodded

"Thanks dad , Good plan stealing the moon by the way , I'm going to go to my room now"

I turned around and started walking back to the elevator going up  .

Man I wished he got me some MacDonald's too whatever ........